NIGHT TO REMEMBER

WARNING SMUT SCENE 

THIRD PERSON POV

Annabeth and Percy took time to look around their palace. It was just like a vacant house waiting for someone to turn it into a home. The palace was grand, almost as grand as the King of God's palace. After the tour they decided to look for their bedroom. They found their bedroom and it was just as grand as everything. It had a king-size bed in the middle of the room. A intricate office space at one corner and a huge walk-in closet at the side. It had an attached bathroom at the other corner and a whole lot of shit Percy didn't know about.

Both of them lay down on the bed, feeling it's comfort. They never had such privilege at camp half blood. Percy was about to close his eyes and fall to sleep when Annabeth pecked his lips and murmured hesitantly, "Percy." "Yes wise girl," was his immediate reply. "When you left five years ago, I was scared, more scared than I had ever been in life. I realized that I had pushed away the only person who loved me unconditionally. You loved me for who I was not for what I did. You knew my shortcomings but still accepted me. And now that we are together again, I'm not going to let you go, never again." He smiled at her, realizing that those were the same words he had said to her, before our descent to the pit.

They lay together in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth of each other's body. "What do you feel about the multiple partners thing?" He asked her, careful of his wordings, so as not to anger her. "It's still early to say anything, you heard when she said that the girls you wed would love each other too. I think I can share you, although I always wanted to know how making out with girls feels." She told him, in all honesty.

Percy was turned on thinking about Annabeth making out with other girls. But he was proud of her. He knew how jealous she could get, and it was hard for her, to share her friends, much less her boyfriend. 

 "I want to do it," Annabeth said in all sincerity, making Percy choke in the air he was breathing. "Ww-what do you mean wise girl?" He stuttered out in panic and confusion. Annabeth rolled her eyes and propped herself on her elbows to look him in the eye. "Sex seaweed brain, I want us to have sex. What do you think I meant by 'do it'?" Percy just nervously chuckled and replied, "I thought I heard you wrong and didn't want to make you uncomfortable." Annabeth smiled after all this year he was still the same seaweed brain. 

"Don't think too much, you might hurt yourself. Just let loose and enjoy it okay. I think we are ready." His eyes turned to a darker shade of green at that, one filled with love and lust. Annabeth gulped when she saw the look in his eye and knew, she was in for a ride. He attacked her lips hungrily. He was being gentle and rough at the same time and forced his tongue into her mouth. He was enjoying the taste of her lips. Even after all this time, it was still the most heavenly taste he could think of. 

Annabeth was enjoying this dominant and rough side of Percy. Normally she would only see this side of him when he was leading them to battle. But it seems that he had a dominant personality in bed, too. Annabeth, not one to be left out, kissed him equally with the same eagerness. She brought her hands to the front of his shirt and tried to undo the buttons. 

Percy, being in control, tore her hands away and pulled behind her back gently so as not to hurt her. Disarmed, Annabeth tried to wiggle out of his grasp when he tightened his grip on her. Percy pulled away from her lips and bent down with his mouth next to her ear and ordered, "You're not in control this time princess." Annabeth would normally skewer anyone who would dare call her that. But at that moment, she liked it. 

Percy grabbed her face and made her look directly at his dark green eyes. Eyes that were burning with an acute surge of desire. As she looked at him in both fear and excitement, he only said one word, "Strip." Annabeth shivered from the intensity, and his hoarse voice made her squeeze her thighs together. She was wet beyond belief in excitement and lust.