Percy should shut up

https://discord.gg/vJtaaaygvq Join my discord channel. 

Hey readers, I know I have neglected this story for a while, but I hadn't forgotten about it. I was going through a lot and with college/job and everything, I don't have as much time to update as often as I used to.

Still, I will try to do what I can to keep updating the stories.

Thank you for being patient and sticking by us – X21

And as usual a special thanks to CelesteBlaze for being awesome and  helping me with some of the writing. 

-

If there was a medal for saying absolute worst things at the wrong places. Percy Jackson was the unchallenged contender for it. For a man, who always got into trouble for speaking without thinking his thoughts through. Percy was still as foolish as ever. Even as a god who was given the power and duty to keep others in check. Someone needed to keep his thoughts in check.

Artemis was still on top of Percy after that amazing sex when he decided to speak without thinking. She sat up, her hips still straddling him, her weight entirely on top of him. She looked down at him and her silver eyes were filled with fury.

Percy gulped looking at the woman he loved, his instincts screaming danger. He could see that a bright silver aura had started to surround her. Deep inside his essence he could feel all the wolves at earth howling loudly, calling out to him, and he knew that the moon outside had turned to a total lunar eclipse. Displaying the emotions of the Silver Goddess.

'Damn!' He thought. 'Hecate would have to work overtime so the mortals don't think anything was weird.'

Shoving thought that behind he looked at Artemis' face, which was turning red in anger.

"What?" Artemis asked in a deathly tone, sending a shiver down the lord of Fate's spine.

"Um... Nothing?" Percy was quick to lie about it. Praying to Chaos that she hadn't heard him, then again he knew he had the worst luck ever, and judging by her reaction, she had heard him. He closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable explosion. Even with his oblivious traits he knew that he shouldn't have told her that, at that moment.

He opened his eyes when instead of the barrage of curses he felt her tears fall upon his chest. He looked up to see that Artemis' eyes were filled with tears, some streaming down her cheeks. His heart ached seeing her like this. The goddess of moon, whose mere name stroked fear among the hearts of many mortals and immortals akin, looked as vulnerable as the day she had her lieutenant.

He could feel the walls around his heart closing in, the mere sight of the woman he loved in tears, sending him into unimaginable agony. The strings of his heart wanted to reach out and call out her smile.

"Why?" Was the first thing she asked as her hand swiped the tears away from her cheeks. The trail of tears still clearly visible on her skin. Marking Percy's own feeling with bruises of anguish.

"Why would you say that right now?" She asked again, the slightest of anger back on her voice once again. Percy was about to talk when she cut him off. "I just gave up my maidenhood to you, something I had cherished and protected for millennia. I gave myself to you."

Hot tears once again flew down her godly face as she spoke, "Why would you talk about another woman right after I gave myself to you? I know I am meant to share you with others and I have made my peace with it. I still have my qualms knowing that the man I love will love other women other than me. But, I love you enough that I am fine with it."