Chapter 2

TW: ed, sh
—————————————————————————
i ran through the hallways, not wanting to be late to minas lesson because when you were late to minas lesson, you sure as hell would know about it. For everyone else this meant a week or twos detention but for me this meant not being walk for while, but i wasn't really complaining 😉

"fuck i'm late!" i muttered to myself as i approached the classroom door.

i grabbed the doorknob and twisted it as slowly as i could, not wanting all the attention on me, not like it would matter anyway no one really noticed me.

as i pushed the door open i could feel her eyes burning holes into my head.

"ah miss y/l/n, you finally decided to join us."
"i'm so sorry ms venable, this won't happen again i promise, i was just talking to Ms Paulson"
i could see her how jaw clenched.
"yes your right y/n, this won't happen again i'll make sure of it"
i could only nod as a lump formed in my throat.
"words ms y/l/n"
"yes ms venable"
"stay behind after class"
the class erupted into 'ooohs'
"fuck off!"
"OUTSIDE NOW!"
i just rolled my eyes. now i'm definitely not sitting for at least two weeks.

i turned around and walked out the door ms venable soon behind me.

"and what exactly was that little performance for?"
"i'm not quite sure i understand ms venable" i replied innocently
"oh sweetheart i'm sure you know exactly what i mean, my house,tonight, 7pm. DONT.BE.LATE."
"yes"
"yes what?"
"yes mommy."
"good girl"
and with that she left.

i walked back into the classroom and sat at my desk.i felt everyone's eyes on me. everyone clearly thought i got yelled at but really i knew i was gonna get absolutely railed tf out of tonight.

and i couldn't wait.....

lunch soon came but i wasn't hungry. well my mind wasn't hungry but my stomach was telling me different.

maybe one meal couldn't hurt. right?

no of course it would. what was i thinking? i'm so stupid.

what a fucking idiot.

i soon found myself running to the bathroom, i felt like i was in a trance, like i didn't have any control over my body, i didn't even notice the tears that were spilling out of my eyes but what i did know was that i needed to cut and now.

my legs were just trying to get me there as quick as possible and as soon as possible. luckily the hallways weren't to busy so i managed to make it there without anyone asking what was wrong until.

bang...

"shit, i'm so sorry are you okay?"
"oh yeah sweetheart i'm okay, are you alright."

shit.

it was Ms Paulson.

"y-yeah i'm fine, are you sure your okay though?"
"yes darling i'm completely fine" she reassured me with a slight chuckle.
"oh sweetheart what's wrong?why are you crying?"

oh shit, i didn't even know.

"oh i-i didn't actually realise i was crying aha" i nervously chuckled. fuck why did i have to be so nervous around her.

"do you want to come to my classroom and we can talk about it?"
"i'll be okay but thankyou anyways"
she placed her hand on my shoulder and asked "are you sure sweetheart, you know you can talk to me and you won't be a burden i promise."
"i'm sure but thankyou ms paulson."
"okay sweetheart, i'll see you later."and with that she just turned away

"phew" i muttered under my breath, pushing open the bathroom door. i walked to the end stall,shut the door, sat on the floor and just let it all out. i couldn't stop crying. my face went numb after about 10 minutes of crying. i couldn't take this shit anymore. i grabbed my spare blade out of my bag pulled down my jeans and started cutting. My vision soon blurred as the tears started to build up in my eyes. After about 20 to 30 cuts, ranging from deep to light scratches i just decided that was enough. i cleaned the wounds and pulled up my jeans, putting the blade back in my bag and picking it up heading towards my next lesson.

double english.

fuck....