chapter 27

"um-" i stuttered. sarah was staring with wide eyes, mouth agape. "i'll move back in." i said looking up at sarah. "yesss! oh darling that's-" "but on one condition." i interrupted. "what's that darling?" sarah asked. "i get to pick dinner tonight." i said giggling. "of course sweetheart, anything you want my little jokester." "how does chinese sound?" i asked. "chinese sounds perfect." sarah replied.

sarah and i headed to sandy and cates house to collect my stuff. of course i was happy to move back in, but i was still weary. what if the same thing happened again? what if she realised she didn't want me anymore? my head was spiralling.

a few hours later sarah and i, were sat at home, eating chinese. it's weird calling it home again but i truly believe sarah is my home. "you okay honey?" sarah asks. "yeah, just thinking." i said shyly. "what are you thinking about honey?" sarah asks furrowing her eyebrows with concern. "w-well what if the same happens again?" i ask, slightly tearing up. "oh honey, that will never happen again. i promise you okay. holland and i are still on good terms but we decided to stop dating so i could focus on our relationship. y/n you are the most important and most amazing thing to ever happen to me. your my daughter and i love you so incredibly much." sarah said with love, tears rolling down her cheeks. "i love you mom." i said wiping her cheeks, sniffling.

"how about we call it a night?" sarah asks. "yeah, i'm pretty tired. today was a long day, perhaps too long." i slightly chuckled. "i agree with you there. come on let's go." sarah chuckled, standing up. "um c-can i stay with you tonight?" i asked nervously. "of course you can honey, how about we watch a movie in bed?" she asks smiling. "i would like that." i said smiling. "come on then honey." sarah grabbed my hand and lead us upstairs. we soon ended up in bed my head resting in her neck, whilst she strokes my arm, tracing light patterns.

halfway through the movie, i noticed sarah had fell asleep. i turned the tv off and snuggled back into sarah. "night mom, i love you" i whispered. "night darling, i love you too, so so much." sarah whispered back. that night i fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face. i was finally home.

——————————————————————
A/N: i am so so sorry for the really late update. i have been so busy these past two months and my head is completely spiralling but we move on 😬i hope you guys are enjoying the story so far 🫶🏻 let me know what you want to see next. sorry that the chapter is so short... anyways love you all ☺️