Chapter 3

i soon arrived at my english class a little early, opening the door i was soon greeted by her warm smile.

"hey y/n, your early"
"hey ms paulson, yeah i don't really get lunch so i'm normally quite early." i said with a sad smile.
"oh, howcome you don't get lunch?" she asked.
"um i'm just not really that hungry" i shrugged.
"well i still haven't had my lunch, your more than welcome to have something out of it." she said pointing towards her lunchbox.
"i'm okay, thankyou though."
"are you sure sweetheart?"
"yeah" i started walking towards the desks picking the one in the last row in the corner, i always liked sitting there, i could just disappear into my own world. i placed my bag down and sat down and put my head on the desk.

The class soon filled up with other students, but i could feel someone's gaze on me. i lifted my head up and noticed Ms Paulson looking at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back, then turning her head away to talk to the class.

"Hi everyone i'm Ms Paulson, a few of you may recognise me from american horror story as i've already had a few people come up to me and ask" she spoke with a light chuckle. "however i'm now your new english teacher, i don't really know many of you guys yet but i'm sure we will all get along."

"Since it is my first day, i don't want to bore you guys with work so i thought we could get to know each other a bit. so i'm gonna get you guys to fill in this sheet about yourselves and i'll collect them at the end."

She passed out the sheets to the class and we all started filling them in.

(the sheet)

.Name- y/n
.Birthday- y/b/d
.Favourite singer/band- Fleetwood mac,Cher
.Favourite song-Dreams, Rhiannon, y/f/s
.Favourite Movie/Tv show- Ahs, the heat, Bluejay
.Pets- None but i really wanna get a dog, maybe two dogs.
Hobbies- none

at the end of the lesson Ms Paulson collected in our sheets and just let us have a free hour as she just wanted to read them.

everyone started talking to there friends, whereas i didn't have any so i just put in my headphones and put my head back on the desk, staring out of the window watching the rain fall heavily.

i must of fallen asleep as i woke from a light tapping on my shoulder. my eyes shot open and noticed that the class was now empty.

"y/n, honey class is over."
"i'm so so sorry ms paulson, this won't happen again, i'm so sorry." i started hyperventilating trying to grab my bag but it wasn't there.
"sweetheart breathe, it's okay i'm not mad."
"i'm really sorry ms paulson."
"honestly it's fine, it happens."

why was she being so nice. why wasn't she yelling at me and hitting me. If i did something wrong at home my parents would hit me until they saw the bruises appear.

i looked up to notice ms paulson was holding my bag.
"o-oh thankyou"
"it's okay honey."

i gently took my bag off ms paulson and headed towards the door.
"bye ms paulson."
"bye y/n have a nice night."
"i'll try" i muttered.

Sarah's pov:

as soon as y/n left i couldn't stop thinking about why she was so nervous and weary around me all the time. whenever i raised my hands whilst talking, i always notice that she flinches or seems rather uncomfortable. It might just be her natural reaction and i'm just overthinking the situation like usual, but i truly hope she's okay.