Chapter 14

(a couple months later)
it was the day before sarah's birthday and i couldn't wait. Sarah was away filming but shes due to be back tomorrow so Holland and i had planned on doing a surprise party for her. it was gonna be amazing!

I had the job of buying decorations for the house whilst holland had the task of inviting everyone. i needed to go and buy my mom her presents, but i didn't know what to buy. holland gave me some money so i had enough to buy her something special. i told her i didn't need any money but she insisted.

i decided to finally get dressed and go and buy the gifts and decorations. "hey holland, i'm just gonna go to the mall, i won't be to long." i said. "okay honey, do you want dropping off?" she asked. "it's okay, the fresh air should do me good, see you later." i said walking towards the door. "bye honey." holland said waving me off.

the mall wasn't to far away, it only took me around 20 minutes to get there. i wanted to buy her something expensive because after all she's worth it. i bought her a new pair of classic louboutins, a pair of earrings and a matching necklace. i decided to treat holland aswell and bought her a pair of prada sandals. i also decided to get sarah a cartier bracelet, she's been talking about getting one for a while, but she decided against it. after i purchased the bracelet i took it to a jewellers and got it engraved with a H & Y/I. i really hope she likes her gifts.

i headed towards the party store, i needed to buy the decorations for the party. after around 25 minutes i came out with balloons, banners, streamers, light up letters, you name it, i bought it. i asked holland if she could pick me up because of how many bags i had. she soon arrived and helped me put the bags in the car. we soon arrived home and started to put up the decorations. holland was doing the final touches whilst i was wrapping sarah's gifts. i can't wait for sarah to get home.

when holland and i had finished preparing everything for sarah's party, we decided to order food. My eating has got a lot better now, i still have hard days but not as much as i used to. Food soon arrived, holland took the pizza into the kitchen and got us some plates whilst i put a fleetwood mac record on. i met holland in the kitchen and placed a couple slices on my plate. "what have you got mom for her birthday." i asked whilst taking a bite of pizza. "well i'm not gonna say what it is exactly but she has been going on about it for a while." holland said whilst smirking. "ookayy? anyway do you know what time she'll be home?" i asked. "oh yeah she said she should be back before 12." "okay, i can't wait to see her. it always feels weird without her." i said smiling sadly.

"hey honey, what's wrong?" holland asked. "it just feels nice to finally have a proper family, a family that actually love each other. i don't even think sarah knows how thankful i am for everything that she's done for me." i said tearing up a little.  "oh sweetheart" holland said rubbing small circles on my back. "hey, how about we finish our food and head to bed, yeah?" holland asked.  "yeah, i'm getting pretty tired." i said yawning.

a little while later holland and i headed upstairs to bed. "night honey, sleep well, i love you." holland said placing a kiss on my forehead. "night holly, i love you too." i said closing my door. i soon climbed into bed and setting an alarm for early in the morning. i can't wait till sarah's home. i miss her...