Chapter 4

i started walking home in the heavy rainfall when i noticed my so-called 'home' started to appear. my clothes were soaking, my hair was drenched and my body was numb from the cold. i soon approached the house, noticing that both my parents cars were there. Fuck!

i tried to open the door however, it was locked. i knocked on the door only to be met with silence. so i kept knocking and knocking, hoping that someone would at least open the fucking door. but no, no one  answered.

we'll what am i meant to do now. i have nowhere else to go and it's still fucking raining. Then i thought about going to minas place, i mean i was meant to be there at 7 anyway.

Mina didn't live to far away from me, it was only like a 15 minute walk, so that's where i went.

i soon arrived and she was in, thank fuck! i could tell by her big purple range rover parked on the drive.

I rang the doorbell a few times but she didn't answer. so i decided to ring her instead.

"ring"

"ring"

"hello"

"hi mina, are you in?"

"hey sweetheart yeah why?"

"i'm just at the front door that's all and my parent won't let me in the house but if your busy i can just-."

"i'm coming now darling, i'll be 2 seconds." she said hanging up the phone.

she only knew a little bit about my parents. I just told her that they tend to neglect me sometimes but not about the abuse, she'd probably think i was weak and pathetic, just like everyone else.

a couple of minutes later the front door opened revealing the gorgeous red head l. "oh darling, come in your soaking."

"yeah i got caught up in the rain on the way home."

"let me go get you a towel and some fresh pyjamas."

"okay, thankyou mina."

"no problem sweetheart." she winked and turned away to go and get some fresh clothes to wear.

"here you go sweetheart."

"thankyo- , really?"

"what?" she smirked

"mina these shorts are tiny."

"so? they make your ass look great."

i just laughed shaking my head and rolling my eyes at her.

"i wouldn't do that if i was you. We both know what that leads to." she whispered her hand on my hips, nibbling my earlobe, sending shivers down my spine.

"i'll be two minutes."i said walking towards the bathroom, putting on the shorts and t-shirt.

'you look hideous.' 'she's gonna think you look fucking huge.'

"sweetheart, is everything alright in there?" mina shouted, knocking on the door.

"yeah." i opened the bathroom door and gave her a small smile which she returned.

"have you had anything to eat? i've ordered a pizza."

"y-yeah, i had something to eat on the way over."

"okay. i'll save you a few slices incase you get hungry."

we both settled on the sofa cuddling into each other.

"do you want to watch a movie?" Mina asked.

"yeah, what do you wanna watch."

"Anything you want darling."

"umm could we maybe watch y/f/m?" i asked.

"of course honey. you know it's one of my favourites."

"are you sure. we can watch somethi-"
she cut me of with a soft peck on my lips

"i'm sure. i can make us some popcorn if you want. before pizza gets here?"

"that would be nice." i said with a small smile.

"okay honey, i'll do that now."

'i'll only have a few pieces it won't hurt. i've lost a couple of pounds this week, so it should be okay.' i thought.

a couple minutes later mina sat back down, placing the bowl and the pizza on the table. i laid my head on her lap whilst we watched the movie.

i could feel my eyes getting heavy as she kept massaging my scalp with her fingers.

"y/n, honey do you want to go to bed? you keep drifting off."she said with a light chuckle.

"yes please, if you don't mind."

"come on let's go." she patted my thigh, telling me to get up.
she turned the tv off, put the bowl in the kitchen and followed me to her room.

we both got under the covers, she pulled me close, placing my head on her chest, legs intertwined with one another and giving each other little kisses. this was the happiest i felt in a while.

"sorry we didn't have sex tonight, i just feel really shitty."

"oh darling it's perfectly fine, you know i only want you to do it when your comfortable." she says with a small smile.

"night mina, i love you." i mumbled sleepily.

"night sweetheart, i love you too."

i soon fell asleep with a smile on my face.