Chapter 19

i didn't even realise until i stepped out of the door, that it was raining, "ughhh" i groaned. i put my airpods in and my hood up and went onto spotify, putting my playlist on. 'another love' by Tom Odell started playing. i turned round and looked at the house, 'why did she adopt me if she doesn't even care about me?' i asked myself. 'if she was so bothered about me she would've ran after me, trying to make me stay, but she didn't'. Ever since holland moved in, she's being weird with me, same as holland. i know i'm a lot to deal with but i can't help with how my mind works.

i finally set off to minas house, she didn't live too far away from me, so it wasn't too bad i guess. 15 minutes later i finally arrived.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Mina finally answered the door, holding a fresh pair of pyjamas for me. she's a cutie. "hey sweetheart. is every-" i cut her off, hugging her as tights as i could. i don't want her to leave like everyone else did. my emotions got the better of me and i burst out crying.

"oh baby." she said stroking my back. "you'll be okay, you here with me now sweetheart." she said sadly, pulling away to wipe my cheeks. "i'm sorry." i sniffed. "hey, you've got nothing to be sorry for sweetheart. sometimes you just need a break and being in the same house all the time can be stressful, okay." she said stroking my hair. "y-yeah." i mumbled. "how about we go and have a hot bath and then we'll go snuggle in bed, how does that sound?" she asked. "really nice." i smiled sadly. "come on then sweetheart." she smiled.

she shut the door and headed upstairs, me following behind. "i'll go get the bath ready, how about you get changed and put your wet clothes in the laundry basket?" she asked. "okay." i said. i took my wet hoodie off, i felt like i could finally breathe, the fabric was stuck to my skin from how wet it was. i took my leggings off, forgetting that i had relapsed. "shit" i mumbled. "everything okay sweetheart?" mina asked, yelling from the bathroom. "yeah." i replied.

i put my wet clothes in the laundry basket, putting on a silk robe and met mina in the bathroom. "mina!" i gasped. "is it too much sweetheart? i can tak-" "it's perfect!" i cut her off. "you had me worried there sweetheart. i've put your favourite oils and salts in." she smiled. "your too cute." i said making her blush, kissing her. we soon broke away from the kiss and got into the tub,mina first so i could lay on her.

"mmm, this is nice." i hummed, closing my eyes. "it is isn't it sweetheart." she said nuzzling her face into my neck, placing a couple of 'innocent' kisses. she traced her finger along my fresh cuts. "i'm sorry" i said sadly. "you've got nothing to be sorry for, your scars just so how strong you are and how you've survived your biggest battles okay. even if you feel like you've got no one left, just know you've always got me sweetheart." she said wrapping her arms around my waist tighter.
"i love you." i sniffled.
"i love you too sweetheart."

around half an hour later, we got out and dried off, getting into the fresh sheets. Mina wrapped her arms around me, whilst i laid my head into the crook of her neck . 'why did i react like that?' 'sarah's gonna hate me now' 'what a fucking idiot' i thought. "sweetheart, what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" she asked.

"im just tired..."

—————————————————————————
A/N: im sorry i haven't been updating as much, my head is all over the place atm :/hopefully i'll start posting more. leave some suggestions of what you want to see, i hope you are all enjoying the book so far 😊