Chapter 24

it was now a week later, christmas was shit. i spent most of the day in bed, sandra and cate tried to get me to spend some time with them but i just didn't feel like it. i know i'm turning back to my old ways, i can't remember the last time i had a shower or when i last brushed my teeth. i couldn't even see my floor, due to all the redbull cans,plates of food and clothes on the floor.  my hair was all matted and had huge knots in that i would not be able to brush out. my arms and thighs were sore from the many cuts i had made, at this point i was just fed up.

sarah had tried to ring me all week but i didn't really want to talk to her right now. she was probably to busy with holland anyway. i hadn't really spoke to mina either which of course i felt bad for but i just didn't feel like socialising. everything was just getting to much for me and i didnt know how to cope without locking myself away again.

*knock* *knock*

"hey honey, i was just wondering if you want to come out for dinner with us?" sandra asked, cate wrapping her arms around her waist. "um, im not sure." i mumbled. they just smiled sadly at me. "yeah, i think i'll just stay in tonight." i said, staring at the wall. i heard footsteps walking over to my bed but i didn't look up. i felt the bed dip when sandra said "hey honey, what's up? you haven't left your room all week and we're starting to worry about you." "huh at least someone finally does." i mumbled. "you know we're always here if you need us." cate said joining sandra on the bed. "yeah, i guess i've just been feeling really shit lately." i said sadly. "well sarah rang before and was asking how you are, i think you should talk to her." sandra said stroking my arm over the cover. "oh so now she's bothered about me when i don't want anything to do with her? huh, typical." i said pulling a face. "it might do you good, you know. maybe talking it all out will fix things and then that way you can understand each other." cate said reassuringly. "maybe. i just don't want to forgive her for things to go back to how they used to be." i said sadly. "just think about it honey." sandra said, leaving my room, cate following behind.

what am i gonna do....

————————————————————————-
A/N: i am so so sorry for not posting, i'll try and post more. remember to leave some suggestions of what you want to see 😊