Chapter 20

"tired of what sweetheart?" mina asked. "i'm just tired of feeling like a toy, you know" i asked, more or less to myself. "what do you mean like a toy?" she asked. "i just feel like im being used. like people only want me when they're bored." i said sadly. "sweetheart, you and i both know that's not true. your surrounded by so much love and support." mina said reassuringly. "i know but i can't help but feel like this all the time". i said getting frustrated with myself. "it's gonna be okay sweetheart. maybe you just need to talk to sarah and holland about how your feeling? she suggested. "yeah..." i said sadly.

*PING*

i got a notification on my phone for instagram. 'mssarahcatherinepaulson' uploaded to their story! 'i wonder what moms up to?' i thought to myself. i opened instagram and opened moms story.

my heart just dropped

all week i had been asking about putting the decorations up me she said we could do it tomorrow. she promised.

y/n: thanks mom :/
sarah: what for honey? are you having fun at minas? <3
y/n: for putting the tree up without me. yeah we're fine.
sarah: oh honey i'm so sorry i completely forgot, i've been so busy today, it just slipped my mind. i'll make it up to you, i promise.
y/n: don't make promises you can't keep.
read 22:32.

i knew i was overreacting and of course i felt really guilty for reacting like that but i'm sick of it. she's practically forgetting i fucking exist. i thought moving in with sarah was gonna do me good but i'm not too sure anymore...

—————————————————————————
A/N: im really sorry about how short this chapter is, im really busy this weekend so i probably won't be publishing any chapters ☹️ remember to leave some suggestions on what you want to see 😊