Chapter 25

*ring* *ring**rin-

"omg, hi sweetheart, are you okay?" she asked. "yes sarah i'm fine." i replied blandly. "oh, that's good honey, hey i was wondering if i could come over and talk to you, it's really important." she said desperately. "um. i don't know." i replied. still not sure if i wanted to see her yet. "okay sweetheart, i don't want to force you into things, just let me know when you want to. i miss you so much sweetheart. i love you." sarah said sadly. "bye sarah." i said coldly. as soon as the call ended i felt so bad. i wasn't sure if i want to see her just yet. i mean after all i did leave, holland probably wouldn't want to see me, she's probably glad i'm gone...

Sarah's POV:

after the call i burst into tears, i just want to see my babygirl and apologise. i realised the way i treat her was awful and i was so blind to see that holland was trying to keep me away from her. speaking of holland we broke up, obviously i was sad that we broke up but it was for the best. she picked up all of her stuff last night, i told her i needed to focus on y/n, instead of getting tied up in a relationship. i still love holland of course, but i couldn't be with her, i mean our relationship drove y/n away from home. i miss her so incredibly much.

i've bought a new house, i really hope y/n wants to come back home, i got the house for a chance to have a fresh start and to be like a proper family. i've been talking to sandra and cate quite a lot, mainly checkups on y/n, but also for advice on what to do. when i heard that y/n had returned to her old state, my heart shattered. i just want my girl to be happy, but of course i had to be a big fuckup and lose the relationship we had. i'm so fucking stupid. i placed the last couple of boxes down when. my phone started to call again.

it was y/n.

"hey sweetheart. is everything okay?" i asked. "i'll meet you." she said unsurely. "oh sweetheart that's the best news i've heard all week. i'll come and pick you up in say about 15 minutes?" i asked. "yeah that's fine." she replied. "okay sweetheart, i'll set of now." i said excitedly.

the call ended and i let out a happy yell. this was my chance to get my girl back. i can't fuck this up. after locking the door, i got into the car and headed  to sandra and cates house.

i can't wait to see her...

—————————————————————————
A/N: im really sorry that this chapter is so shit. i just really want to publish a few chapters for you guys. remember to leave suggestions 😊