Chapter 16.Step To Humanity

**One month later, Hyperion. Nadia's POV**

It has been one month, we finally found a place that might help getting Fu Hua back to us. But, it sound really weird. She said Mount Taixuan is long gone for centuries. But on other hands, Sirin tell us that there is strange power coming from that place.

Sirin : I feel... Another Herrscher power from Taixuan.

Fu Hua : "No wonder, that Otto really heal my body but turns out... He got what he don't want to"

Kiana : What do you mean?

Nadia : Means Otto just waking someone that is not on correct place.

Fu Hua : "Yes. We must stop the other me before it's too late. I know... It was a mix of good and bad past but... Why she want to do that?"

Nadia : Probably she want to fix it and claim that she is better you?

Fu Hua : "It could be"

Theresa : We won't know if we are not in there yet.

Himeko : Right. So, who will go on this mission?

Kiana : *giggles and hugging my right arm* Me and Darling will go there. With the help of Sirin and Class Monitor, it won't be that hard.

Sirin : By how?

Theresa : We can use communication tool that we always use on the mission. Sure you both can do it?

Nadia : I do owe Fu Hua, so yes.

Kiana : Same as well. More of it, I don't want to see one of my best friend gone forever just because she sacrifice herself.

Fu Hua : "Kiana..."

Kiana : So, how long we can get to there?

Theresa : Five days.

Kiana : Five.. Days!? Why don't we-

Sirin : No can do. I can't use my portal. Something distrubing the energy in there.

Kiana : Awwwww shucks...

Nadia : Use this five days for better preparation.

Himeko : Nadia-chan is right. Why don't you train how to use your void power? Sirin might help you. Also, maybe you can improve your physical strength. That actually help.

Nadia : Good idea.

Sirin : Hmph. Helping her? You kidding right?

I crack my fingers and give Sirin a sadist face.

When she looking at me, she drop a sweat on her face and look away

Sirin : Tch... Fine! I'll help. Just because... N-Nadia gives me that stare again.