Chapter 3

"Tetsurin, I need you."

Tetsurin froze. Confused, shocked, happy-she couldn't understand her feelings. She felt a painful pleasure in her chest as she palpitates. Her face is red, her eyes are teary and her breath is ragged.

For eight years, she felt like she will be useless to the boy forever. He hadn't need her help before, nor ask any favors from her. It pierced her heart when she wanted to help, yet, couldn't do anything. Now, that person she wanted to help from the start, that person that she loved secretly, that person that has a pride of a universe, suddenly needs her help.

It made her feel like she can help Akashi now-not someone who wastes her life uselessly. And that made her glad, very glad."H-how will I help you.. Seijuro-kun?"

It shocked her when Akashi suddenly cupped her face and shifted her body so that they can talk face-to-face. "Didn't I tell you not to let anyone see your emotions?" As the redhead stated that, her smiling lips faded and her teary eyes looked down. She couldn't contain her feelings. She is too happy. "Emotions will only pull you down, Tetsurin."

"Yes." She wiped her eyes and looked at the redhead's heterochromic eyes.

-

"Class, please welcome your new classmate, Kuroko Tetsurin."

Tetsurin roamed her eyes inside the room. It is impressive than she have thought. It is clearly seen that the school is for the high-class lads and ladies.. Though, everyone doesn't seem to see her. And, she can't recognize anyone.

"But, sir, where is Kuroko-san?"

Then, everyone in the class started to talk. She just sighed. She knew that she won't be noticed from the very start. She was about to clear her throat when someone spoke from the back.

"Silence."

Everyone suddenly stood, panicking. "W-welcome, Akashi-kaichou!" Everyone shouted and bowed at the said person that was peeking from the back door of the room.

"Sei.. juro-kun?" Tetsurin spoke that made the students in class look at her. They we're surprised to see her in front of the class, but we're more surprised on what she just said.

"When did she come in?!" "Is she someone whose close to Kaichou?" "Waah, she's cute!" "Does she wants to die?" "She just called his first name!" "Such a waste, she's cute but she'll die now." "I think I'm gonna court her!" She heard them whisper.

The class' ruckus stopped when a pair of scissors passed through the side of the person who said something about courting her. Tetsurin looked at the person who threw those, and she just got a cold glare from the red head.

"A-Akashi-kun, is something the matter?" The teacher asked. Akashi shook his head as he stared at the latter.

"I just want to see on how she's fitting here." Tetsurin slowly altered her eyes and a very faint red is seen on her deadpan face. Akashi smirked while looking at her. Only Akashi can understand that face of hers.

"Akashi. There is something that I need to tell you-nanodayo." Akashi looked outside the room.

A certain green head looked inside the room, as if he's searching for someone. His eyes locked at Tetsurin when their eyes met.

"Kuroko." He nodded.

"It's good to see you, Midorima-kun." She bowed. The latter whispered at Akashi and left. Akashi sighed and glanced at Tetsurin.