Chapter 19

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG! >.<

I started to go to school already and had a lot of things to do. And I don't have ideas =____="

Please don't kill me! >.<"

With the cold air gushing through her strands, a certain blunette tucked her hair to her ear. Her eyes fixed at the road with a smile plastered on her face.

"Are you enjoying it that much?"

She glanced and met a pair of hetero eyes looking at her. She nodded then looked at the road again. "Don't you think it's amazing?" She asked, then pointed at a tree with yellowish leaves. "It's starting to change."

Akashi exhaled with boredom written on his face. "They are producing chlorophyll slower than usual because of the coldness. When they stopped producing it, carothenoid and anthocyanin takes the stage, giving the leaves their autumn colors. I can't see the reason on why should I be amazed by it."

"Hm." She wanted to pout—she is pouting, but not anyone can see it.

Akashi exhaled sharply, with his eyes shut close. After a second, he opened his eyes and drove slower. Kuroko noticed this and averted her eyes towards the red head. Her eyes widen a little when her eyes caught the redhead's eyes staring at her.

Akashi took his hand off of the gear lever and cupped the latter's face. "My comment a while ago made you upset. I apologize, Tetsurin."

Kuroko staggered, then composed herself when she got a hold of it. "I'm not upset, Seijuro-kun. And, please don't take your eyes off of the road. We might get caught in an accident."

"We won't be. This is a secret pathway for the Murasakibara clan."

"Oh, so that's why I'm not seeing any car. We are inside a forest." Kuroko blurted out.

"Are you bored?"

"No. I love the scenery." Kuroko smiled at him.

"I see." Akashi answered, uninterested about the view.

"Don't you like it?"

"I don't particularly like it. Nor hate it. It's beautiful, yes, but that's all there is to it." Akashi said, eyes fixed on the road.

Kuroko exhaled in defeat. She gazed outside of the car as the bright-colored trees pass. She, then, felt that the car stopped. "Why did you stop?"

Akashi silently stared at her, his eyes met her's, and silence surrounded the two of them. "I can't let my fiancee be upset at a happy day."

Kuroko blinked at him, processing what he said. "Fiancee? We are not at the school, Seijuro-kun, so we don't need to act, right?"

The redhead's eyebrow shot up with his eyes fixed at the blunette's. His eyes widen a bit and was dumbfounded, though he successfully hid it. He took his hand off of the latter's face and looked at the road in front of them. He quietly pressed the gas, causing the car to roar.

"W-what's the matter, Seijuro-kun?" Kuroko asked, surprised by the engine's growl. She could see that the redhead is displeased.

Akashi, then, swiftly pressed a button, not answering the latter. Kuroko heard some mechanical sounds from her back, glancing at it and found that the retractable hardtop roof is being opened and is about to close their car from above.