Chapter 12

Hiiiii~~

Thank you for the supports, minna!!! Really! :D

And, I know that the story time is quite slow.. =_= I have to pace things up. Haha XD

Arigatouuuuuuuuuuuu!

"She is our school's new Historian."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!" Everyone excluding the Miracles said in surprise. Kuroko's mouth parted for a bit with her eyes wide but compose herself afterwards.

"New historian?! That girl?!" "Isn't that girl the one that transferred yesterday?!" "That girl is the historian?! Just how intelligent is she?!" "This year's historian is not an old fart?!"

While everyone is in chaos, a clear throat was heard from Momoi. This made everyone look at her.

"It's not only that! Kuroko Tetsurin-chan is also the fiancee of our very own Akashi-kaichou!" She said as she wink. "So, better run away while you still can, Tetsu-chan's admirers!" She chuckled.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!"

—-

"What. Is. The. Meaning. Of. This. Akashi. Seijuro-kun." Tetsurin said as she try to suppress her anger.

"Whooh! The new girl's snapped!" Aomine said as his hands held the back of his head and his legs placed at the table's top.

"Tetsu-chan's angry face is so cute~~ She looks like a tako!" Momoi said as she held her blushing cheeks.

"This is bothersome~ I'll go to my room, okaaay~" Murasakibara said as he walked towards the elevator.

"Ah, wait, Murasakibara. I'll go too." Aomine said as he stand and walked to the elevator.

"Neeh, neeh, Akashicchi! I just don't understand why she had to be the historian! Is she that great? Even greater than you? Why didn't you become the historian instead? Or even maybe me? This is frustrating-ssu!" Kise said as he snapped at the red emperor who was sitting in a single sofa.

"Ryota." Everyone had shivers when he opened his mouth. "Running your mouth without knowing anything will only make you dig your own grave." He then glanced at Kuroko. "Your character is falling off, Tetsurin." Making the latter flinch and avert her eyes.

"S-sorry, Akashicchi." Kise looked down. He glanced at Kuroko with a glare and a pout. "I got scolded because of you-ssu!" He whispered, making the latter sweatdrop but unreadable.

"Ah. Now that I think about it, it seems like her tour to the school didn't finish well." Akashi looked at Momoi who flinched. His gaze is straight, serious and cold, as if pressuring anyone he looks at.

"A-ah, h-hai.. S-she d-disappeared in the middle of the tour, A-akashi-kun.." Momoi stuttered as she confess.

"Hmm." Akashi rested his chin at the back of his palm. Then, a smirk form in his mouth. "Ryota, take Tetsurin for a walk." This made Kuroko and Kise flinch.

"U-um.. I-I forgot to tell Dai-chan about something.. So.." Momoi said with sweatdrop. She quickly rushed towards the elevator.

"E-eeh?! M-Momocchi, matte! A-akashicchi!" Kise said in misery. "You're not serious, right-ssu?!"