Chapter 4

"She's my fiancee."

Tetsurin and Momoi froze. Momoi's soul, then, suddenly left her body. Since when? How did that happened?

"You will act as my fiancee in school." Akashi said with a straight face.

The latter's orbs widen, mouth slightly opened and cheeks redden as if she's slapped for a dozen times. What a sight. Akashi said inwardly, without giving anything away outside.

Tetsurin held Akashi's face. It seems like she composed herself. She is still sitting in the lap of of the redhead. The latter flinched a bit in her touch. It surprised him to act as his fiancee this early.

"Tetsurin, you didn't need to act as my fiancee right now. It's just the two of us." Akashi said coldly and plainly, though he felt regret after saying that. It was like something inside him wants Tetsurin to hold him like that. Warm..

"I'm not acting as one, Seijuro-kun. I just held your face to check if you're sick." Tetsurin replied, deadpanned and doesn't mean any ill reactions.

Akashi's orbs widen a bit and closed his eyes. He smirked, yet deep inside him, he wants to strangle the girl, no, strangle himself. Why the hell am I getting disappointed over trivial things? He thought.

"Why did you thought so?" He asked the latter, after he composed himself.

"Because the healthy Akashi Seijuro that I knew would never think of something very stupid and unreal." Tetsurin held his face again. "Are you okay?"

He just stared at the blunette without any emotion written on his face. Maybe I'm too desperate in getting rid of those filthy girls.. He just sighed inwardly. "Tetsurin, for how long do you intend to sit on me?"

"S-sorry!" The latter stood in panic. He stood afterwards, and started to walk away from the dining table. "You're not going to eat, Ak—Seijuro-kun?"

"I lost my appetite." And he left, without saying anything after that. A trace of irritation is found in his voice. Why am I getting irritated?

"Now.." Akashi suddenly said, and took something out from his pocket. "You rats dare to eavesdrop the conversation of the absolute.." He, then, swiftly threw something towards the rooftop's door.

Tetsurin, on the other hand, regained her composure and sat beside Momoi, whose spirit just went back to herself. She sipped on her vanilla milkshake again while looking at the door where Akashi threw his scissors.

"A-a-akashicchi! W-we didn't mean to eavesdrop!" A yellow-haired lad went out of the rooftop's door. Following him is a dark blue-haired person, a purple-haired giant and a familiar face with green-hair. "A-aominecchi said that we should listen-ssu

"Kise, you bastard! I didn't say anything like that! I said 'hear'!" The tan-skinned person smack Kise's head.

"Isn't that the same!?" The latter replied to him, teary-eyed as he held his yellow-colored hair.

"Dai-chan is a stupid, Ki-chan. Don't forget about that." Momoi stated, as she smiled at the lively model.

"Satsuki! What did you say?!" Aomine growled. The three of them remained noisy.

"Akachin, do you have sweets?" The giant suddenly talked, lazily, as he approached him.

"I don't have anything right now, Atsushi." The redhead said.