Chapter 2

Sorry for the grammar errors/mispelled words. :D Hope you'll enjoy.

—-

"My! The uniform suits you, Tetsurin-chan!" 

Tetsurin glanced at the human-sized mirror as she tucks her hair in her right ear. She wore a grey suit with grey leg-length skirt and a black necktie that matches the darker grey-colored inner blouse. She's been wondering if the uniform fits her teal-colored hair.

"Is it, Matsuoka-san?" She looked at a middle-aged woman that has been the head house-maid of the Akashi family for almost fifteen years.

"Indeed! Though I will be quite lonely since I won't be delivering someone's lunch at the old library anymore."

She could feel happiness in her chest when the woman told her that. Matsuoka-san has always been the one to take care of her ever since she set foot in the house.

"But.. The skirt.." For a girl, she prefer shorts than skirts because she won't be able to move the way she wants to if she is using something that will reveal her underwear. "Matsuoka-san, please hand me shorts."

"E-eh? Tetsurin-chan, you're not going to wear your school uniform's skirt?!" The lady asked, confused of what Tetsurin asked for. But, even so, she gave her shorts.

Tetsurin wore the shorts inside her skirt, pulled the skirt down a bit so that the shorts will be unseen. "Is it fine, Matsuoka-san?" She moved her body in circular motion, making the woman chuckled in her action.

Remembering that she will be attending school starting today, Tetsurin frown inwardly. She didn't want to go to school, nor meet new people. Lazily, she took her bag and went out of the room.

As she walks in the hallway, she saw Kagami staring at his phone. Intrigued, she snuck at the boy's back, with the help of her low presence.

"What is that, Kagami-kun?"

The latter jumped out of shock and swiftly hid his phone while looking at the blunette.

"Kur—K-Kuroko, you idiot! Don't sneak on me like that! I'll kill you!" Kagami shouted while blushing hard and panting. His face formed cold sweats.

"I've been here for a while, even before you've been here." Tetsurin said, lying, with her deadpan face. "So, what's that?"

"I-it's nothing! J-j-just forget about it!" Tetsurin found it very fishy—no, she know that something is not sitting right.

She sighed and looked at Kagami with 'you-are-very-fishy' look. After that, she turned her back at him and started walking away. "What should I do?"

"H-huh?" Kagami twitched when he heard a familiar line from her.

"I love her." She continued. "Yet she loves someone else."

"O-o-oi! You read this, didn't you?!" Kagami started to growl.

She looked back at Kagami. "No. I was just remembering what I've read in the book that I just finished."

Kagami, blushing hardly, frowned and growled. "Tell me the truth!"

"It's the truth." She said, deadpan. She turned her back again and started walking. She act like she was sighing and shook her head. "Midorima-kun is not a love expert."

"KUROKO! YOU DID READ IT!" Kagami, blushing brightly and cutely, was about to shout at her. But, it was too late. Tetsurin already used her misdirection to hide from Kagami. "KUROKO, COME BACK HERE!"

"It seems like the cockatiel has finally woke up." She gazed at the redhead seated at the other end of the sixteen-seater dining table. His chin is rested at the back of his palm as he stared right through the the teal-headed lady.

She just wore her deadpan face and sat in the seat in the other end of the table. "Good morning, Aka—" She was cut off when a table knife flew pass her, almost hitting her face. Her eyes are glued at the Emperor's. "..S-seijuro-kun."

"Good morning." 

She stood from her seat while holding a table knife from her set and went towards Akashi. She silently and gracefully placed it in its right place. Amused by how the teal-headed girl reacted, the redhead smirked as Tetsurin turn away from him.

Before she was able to take a step, she was pulled by Akashi, making her sit on his lap in a bridal style.

"A-aka—S-seijuro-kun?!" Embarrassed, she shouted the Emperor's name, which is out of her character. Her eyes widen when she felt the lips of the latter on her's. Akashi, then, pulled out, making Tetsurin frown inwardly. She liked the feeling of it, and she is disgusted to her self because of that.

"Call me by my first name. Don't make me repeat it again." She stared at his orbs. They've been in the same house for eight years, yet she couldn't firgure him out. His eyes don't give any clue of what he is thinking. And, she knew that he can read her, even though most of the people can't. He is absolute, afterall.

"S-seijuro-kun.. Let me go.." She said as she tries to be freed from the redhead. Her face is becoming hot and it will be bad if Akashi see it.

She managed to stand, but was pulled down again. She now sits on his lap, as if she is sitting on the chair. Akashi suddenly hugged her just below her chest and buried his face in her nape, making her feel ticklish.

"S-seijuro-kun, please stop it!" She is now blushing furiously, trying to flee from the weird Akashi that has been teasing her for a while now.

She is trying to take Akashi's hands off of her when she froze because of what Akashi whispered.

"Tetsurin, I need you."

—-

So, how is the second chapter? Sorry if there are wrong grammars and mispelled words. But, I hope that you enjoyed it and read the next chapters. XD 

-Aegirine