Chapter 10

A/N:

I want to thank you guys for the supports and patience to a writter-wannabe like me. XD Arigatouguzaimashita~ Please kindly read my new book:

UNKNOWN

• ONE SHOT • ..Weird? Haha • Random • Supposed to be INSPIRATIONAL

And, and, and~ There's an omake last chapter~ This chapter has one, too~ XD

Arigatou~~

"*Bzzzzzt!* Good morning. How may I help you? Uh..? Wait, there's no one there."

A teal-head sighed and pressed the doorbell again.

"*Bzzzzzt! Good morning. How may I help you? ... Damn it. Oi! Can you call the guard to check out the main gate?! Someone's playing pranks there!"

She swiftly moved towards the point-blank range of the CCTV camera. "Mitzukuni-san. Can you please open the gate?"

"G-GAAAH! KUROKO-SAMA! W-WAIT!" She heard a tapping sound. "There. Sorry for not seeing you! Please don't report us to the young master! I'll be sending the driver there so please wait!"

"Ah, no, please. I can walk on my own."

"But, it's four kilometers from the mansion, little miss! We can't let you walk that far! ... What?! Where the hell is that stupid driver?! ... Little miss, please wait for me. I'll be fetching you, myself."

She just sighed. After ten minutes, a black car stopped near her. The driver's door opened, revealing a man on his forties. He stood and opened the door's backseat.

"Little miss." He motioned her to come inside and so she did. He closed the door and went back to the driver's seat and started the automobile.

"Sorry for the hassle, Mitzukuni-san. It's still five in the morning.."

"No, no. It's nothing, Kuroko-sama. Sorry about a while ago. I-I didn't saw you.." He said with a humble smile. She just smiled back at him.

"If you're asking about Akashi, he went home-nanodayo."

"..is Seijuro-kun here..?" She hesitatingly asked.

"Yes. He went back yesterday." He glanced at the rear vector mirror to see her face.

So, he really did left me, huh.. She smiled in the thought. The driver saw her broken smile but didn't dare to ask for he is only an employee.

They arrived at the front door of a mansion. She thank the old man and went inside. Meeting some maids of the household, she asked them about the whereabouts of Akashi. She went straight towards the latter's study and knocked at it's door. No one answered, making her proceed inside it. She scanned the place, looking for a certain red head. In the end, she let out a sigh of affection as she stare at the red head's sleeping face. His chin is rested on his right palm, looking as majestic as ever. Hmm.. If only Seijuro-kun remains cute like his.. She chuckled in her thought.

She looked at the books inside the latter's study. Hmm.. It never fail to amaze me.. She ran her hand at Akashi's table, carefully studying it. A stylish modern-designed wooden table cabinet with an opened laptop, paper works, table lamp, stacked books, and a tabletop globe.

She crouched in front of the table, looking at the person in front of her with her cheek resting on her palm. She stared at him, studying every small detail on his sleeping face. Why did you left me.. Stupid shortie..?