Chapter 18

Author's announcement~~

I will be slow in updating from now. Or should I say 'slower'? XD I'll be attending my classes already~

Yaaay~ *note the sarcasm* =___=" Em lazy~ HAHA.

Filipinos out there, YO! KAWAY KAWAY! MAY PASOK NA TAYO! XD

Panting silently from his morning exercise, a certain redhead wiped his sweat using the towel around his neck. His eyes stared at the sun rise from the front staircase of his mansion. He immediately glanced at his wristwatch, and, as if it's cue, he proceeded inside.

"Is stalking your hobby," Akashi said as he pull the door to close it. He glanced at a figure that has his arms crossed on his chest, leaning his back on the wall near the entrance. "Taiga?"

"I don't know what you're planning, Akashi," Kagami said as he straighten his body. "But, never expect me to back down and do nothing if something happened. I can always open—"

"You seem to be forgetting something, Taiga." Akashi glared at him with his cold and dark eyes. "I hold everything. Everything that has happened or will happen are permitted by me. I am always right. My righteousness is absolute. I am an emperor. And you are only one of my pawns." In mere milliseconds, the taller male is being pushed to the wall with his neck on the grasp of the smaller male. Akashi gripped tighter, causing the latter to gasp for air. "A lowly dog like you must only listen to his owner." Kagami began to lose his strength and his head is becoming blurry. He still squirmed in the latter's grasp. Shit. How can he be this strong?! "You know what I'm capable of, Taiga. I advice you to carefully analyze and think what you do before doing so," He finally let go of the neck of the latter. "If you want to live longer, that is." The coldness on his voice ran down on the latter's spine, who is now seating, sweaty and panting as he held his own neck.

Akashi turned his back from Kagami and started to walk away. Kagami, anger written all over his face, cussed and punched the floor.

"Tetsurin." Akashi said, sitting on the latter's bed, cupping her face. Kuroko opened her eyes when she felt a light nudge. Her orbs caught the hetero ones from Akashi.

"S-seijuro-kun.." She slowly sat up as she wipe her eyes. "Why are you..?"

Akashi sighed and lightly poked the forehead of the latter. "You need to check your body time. It seems like its broken."

"Five thrity-three.." Kuroko said after glancing at the digital clock near her bed. "Hmm.. I wasn't able to sleep well last night.." She covered her mouth and yawned. Tears formed on the side of her eyes. "Excuse me for my rudeness."

He brought his hand up to the latter's face and wipe off the tear from his fiancee's eyes. "Tetsurin. Are you inviting me?"

"Inviting..?" Kuroko said. She stared at nothingness. Akashi knew that her mind is floating.

"I prefer women with dignity," Akashi paused, then cupped the face of Kuroko. He placed his forehead on the latter's, staring closely. "But, I'm also a man. If you're inviting me for a morning bed exercise, I'd be willing to do so."

Realizing this, Kuroko blushed furiously and moved backwards. It was ineffective, though, since Akashi is moving forward, causing her to be cornered at her bed's headboard. Akashi used his hands to fully trap her. He leaned his face closer, making the latter close her eyes.