Extra Chapter

Flashback to the time when Kuroko and Kise went back from their 'tour'.

"Eh? Tetsu-chan, the MiraGen doesn't attend regular classes." A pinkette said with her confused stare to the latter.

"But, how did you become the infamous brainiest if you don't have an attendance?" Kuroko asked Momoi about their schedules because everyone seem to forgotten to tell it to her.

"It's a privilege from the school's system."

Kuroko sighed. "Please explain it to me, Momoi-san."

"We are called the Generation of Miracles because we can do things better than anyone. I don't mean to brag, but, it's just that." Momoi said as she tuck her hair. "We do other things."

"Other.. things?"

"Student council. This school's student council is quite different from the others. We only have three titles. President, Vice President and Historian. Akashi-kun is the president, you are the historian and the rest of us are vice presidents.

By the way, I'm the president of the finance. And vice president that represents the finance in student council. Dai-chan is the president of our outdoor education. Ki-chan as the art's president. Mukkun as the president of extracurricular ones. Mido-kun is the president of academic ones. And all of them are also vice president that represents their respective activities in our student council. We are the ones that handles the activities, problems—everything! The chairman and his affiliates entrusted these to us. That's why we have our own offices on the second floor of the Noblesse tower."

"Seijuro-kun is..?"

"Ah, he is the student council president and our sports activities. Every paper works, decisions, problems—I mean EVERYTHING that runs to us, the vice presidents, are presented to him. He approves, disapproves, make solutions and such. Ah, MOU! His works are ten times, no, twenty times harder than ours! He also became the proxy historian before you came." Momoi explained, panting. Kuroko sweatdropped as she stare at the pinkette. "But, this program is fine with us. We have a lot of privileges. When I say 'lot', I literally mean A LOT! One of those is this tower, second is our classes and a lot more."

"How about exams, then? You are not attending classes, after all. How will you answer the exam?"

"Ah," Momoi smiled, though Kuroko saw a glint of sadness on her eyes. "That is something that even our Ahomine Dai-chan can answer. You've experienced it already, right? That scary gaze from them."

Kuroko, then, realized what the latter told her, and a flashback of her middle school teacher. His eyes are furious. Even her classmates are staring weirdly at her, saying 'Miss know it all' , 'Who does she think she is?', 'A~ah~ Now she'd done it.', 'She's definitely dead.'

"..chan! Tetsu-chan!" She snapped out of her thoughts when the pinkette shouted at her. "Daijoubu, Tetsu-chan? You look pale."

"A-ah, yes, I am." She bowed. "Sorry for worrying you."

"No. I'm the one that should be apologizing. It seemed like I brought some unwanted memories from you." Momoi bowed at her. "Sorry. That's one of the reason why the school created this system. We are obligated to study on our own."

"Kurokocchi~ Eh? Momocchi, you're also here."

"Ah, Ki-chan!"

"Kise-kun. Domo."

OKAY Extra chapter so that some things can be explained. xD

-Riririririririririririn

Omake:

"Ah, by the way, Ki-chan. What did you discuss with Akashi-kun? He suddenly popped out of nowhere when you and Tetsu-chan came."

Suddenly, the blonde shivered and paled.

"M-momocchi.. Why did you let me remember such things..?" Kise said with his TRUE tears.

Wow. Looks like he's been through a lot. Momoi sweatdropped.

"Akashicchi and I went to her office, then he interrogated me-ssu.." He sulked in a corner and then sobbed. "He *beep* me then *beep* me when I answered him. I begged for mercy but he *beep* me. Then, he said that I don't know my place then he *beep* me again.. It hurts-ssu.. Then he *beep* me.. Using his scissors.. He *beep* me then *beep* me then he *beep* me again.. His scissors are *beep* in my flesh.. My cuts are on my..."

Momoi and Kuroko paled, but she composed herself in a second.

Akashi the sadist has appeared.