Chapter 20

Okay. I haven't been able to update lately. Sorry! College work really speaks for itself. =_="

Anyway! Thank you for reading my story~ I really appreciate it. :D

-Rinrin rinrin rinrin-

--

"I need to talk to you."

"What is it, ****?" Kuroko asked, slightly nervous because of the room's atmosphere.

"You...."

Kuroko's eyes widen as the figure speaks. Coldness ran down on her spine, as if she was bathed with cold water.

"I haven't told everyone about this--"

"Don't tell them." The former looked at the figure. Seriousness is in her eyes.

"Are you ordering me?"

--

"..eh! Neeh, Kurokocchi! KUROKO--"

Kuroko swiftly used her pillow as a shield and pushed Kise away from herself. "Kise-kun, you're annoying." She said with her monotone voice.

"Hiddoi-ssu yo, Kurokocchi!" Kise whined with his crocodile tears flowing from his eyes.

"Oi, Kise. C'mere!"

"NO! I WANT TO BE WITH--"

Aomine pulled the latter to his side and leaned to his ear. "Just shut it or else he will make a move."

Both of them paled out when they saw a pair of hetero eyes glaring at them. Sh*t.. I'm dead/-ssu. They excused themselves and went outside, trying to spare their own lives from the claws of the red emperor.

Everyone left in the room except Kuroko sweatdropped when they heard the redhead smirk and went out of the room.

"But, Tet-chan, are you really fine? You shouldn't push yourself." Momoi asked, staring worriedly at the said person. "I was literally screaming at Aomine to speed up when Akashi-kun suddenly mailed me about the accident."

"I'm fine, Momoi-san," Kuroko smiled slightly. "Sorry for worrying you."

"But, it's really convenient to have one of your clinic built near here." Momoi glanced at Midorima. "By any chance, did the Midorima clan had a contract with Murasakibara clan?"

"Yes. Someone already got into an accident on that road in the past. But, as far as I know, the Murasakibaras already fixed this problem." Midorima fixed his glasses. "This is the second accident that was reported-nanodayo."

"Eh~? It's not my fault. It's the animal's fault~" Murasakibara said while acting childishly.

"Hai, hai, Mukkun. No one is accusing you." Momoi sighed out.

"But, Midochin is glaring at me~"

They looked at each other when they heard a ringing tone. "Neeh, Tet-chan, can I excuse myself for a bit? Dad is calling." She has a troubled face while looking at her phone.

Kuroko nodded and smile slightly at her. "It's fine, Momoi-san. Sorry for causing trouble."

"Tet-chan is not at fault! It was an accident." Momoi smiled at her and kissed her cheek and went out of the room.

"Matte, Sacchin, I'm coming too~" Murasakibara said with his usual lazy tone and chased after Momoi.

"About the--"

"Arigatou, Midorima-kun."

Silence engulfed the room. No one dared to say anything when a knock is heard from the door.

"Come in." Midorima said, with his voice slightly wavering from the event a while ago. The door opened and a man who looked like he is on his fifties entered the room. Behind him is a red haired young man with his hetero eyes.

"Shintarou-sama, here are the results of the patient. It is okay for her to go out now. But I advice you to lessen your activities so that she could regain her strength."

"Give them to me, Midorima."

Midorima blinked and looked at Akashi. Even Kuroko looked at him with her eyes widen. 'Midorima'?

He handed the papers to the young man. "Akashi, are you..?"

Akashi smiled at him, leaving him gaping. "Thank you for taking care of this things."

Midorima finally regained his composture and fixed his glasses. "This is nothing-nanodayo. I'll excuse myself for a while. I need to talk to Sensei about something."

Midorima glanced at Kuroko, who smiled slightly at him and bowed her head. He nodded and went out of the room. Before going out of the room, the doctor went near Kuroko and gently patted her head.

Akashi sat at the bed near the latter's legs and stared at her. He held her cheek and gently caressed it. "I'm sorry for this, Kuroko."

Beads of tears suddenly poured out of Kuroko's eyes.

"You're back.. Akashi-kun."

----
Akashi came baaaaack, yaay~ Lol. Chapter done. Sorry reeeaaaaally sorry for not being able to update for so looooong! I was having a sparta-type lessons with Differential Calculus and University Physics. Haha. Thank you for reading~

Omake:

"Momochin, catch!" Murasakibara said as he tossed a pack of chips on Momoi's basket. They are at the minimart inside the clinic.

"Mukkun, we are supposed to buy some snacks for Tet-chan.." Momoi sweatdropped.

"Doesn't matter~ I want to have snacks too~" He took a box of maiubo and tossed it at the basket again. Then, took another one and tossed it in. And another one.

"M-mukkun, wait-c-can't!" Momoi held the basket with all of her strength, but slipped it down at the end. Everthing inside it fell off to the ground.

"Ah, Sacchin, what happe.." Murasakibara, who was not paying attention at her since a while ago, looked at her.

"Mou! Mukkun, you didn't have to take anything you want and toss them to me! Are you trying to tear my arms.. apart?" Momoi stared confusely at the stoned giant. "Mukkun, what's wrong?"

"...bo.."

"Bo?"

"My maiubo.. What have you done to my maiubo.. Ha.. Sacchin..?"

The said person sweatdropped and paled. "I-I---"

PLEASE HELP ME!