Chapter 13

HIIII~ Ettou.. I'm thinking about creating another book about Kuroko no Basuke.. Like, posting a question and creating a scenario from it..? Uhh.. Am I making any sense? Hahaha XD

In a certain place in sixth floor of Noblesse tower, a certain teal head petite sat gently as she held a book on her hands. The smell of dusts and old books lingers in the air, making her feel nostalgic. Reading silently, she moved to the next page of the book. Her peaceful reading is interrupted when she heard a knock. Her eyes met a raven haired person that has the back of his palm touched in a row of old books at a shelf.

"Nijimura-san. Domo." Kuroko stood and bowed in front of the person.

"Yo! I see that you're already accustomed at your job." Nijimura huffed mockingly. "Are you always beside these old things for the past month?"

"Hai. I had to know the past events of the school, after all." She sat back to her seat and closed the book she's reading just now. Kuroko has been a student at this school for a month now. And, she already got used to her task as the school's historian. "What does the chairman's son need from me?"

"Can't I visit my underclassman for a bit?" Unlike other students, Nijimura can enter the tower. He's been the big brother of the MiraGen since they were preschoolers. And, he is also acting as the proxy chairman.

"Gommenasai. But, there are piles of paper works in your office last time I checked. Please finish those before coming here." She said with her monotone voice and blank face. "I also have things that I need to do."

"I already finished them." Nijimura answered with annoyed face and hit her at her head. He sat at the seat in front of Kuroko and hand her three rice balls. "I like your enthusiasm, but overworking yourself is bad for your health."

Kuroko blinked at him and slipped her phone to look at the time. "It's eight in the evening..?"

"It is ALREADY eight in the evening. Aho." He karate chopped her head, making the latter wince. "That bastard Akashi doesn't know how to handle ladies—leaving you here all alone."

"He told me that he'll be staying late here at school. I can understand why, because there's only few weeks left before the midterms." Kuroko entwined both of her hands. "He said that the family driver will be at the front of the tower. I wonder if the driver is still there.."

"Hmmm." Nijimura stared at her. "I'll go to his office, then."

"Nijimura-san, how did you know that I'm still here?" Kuroko blinked at him.

"I just knew." He smirked and ruffled the latter's hair. "Eat those rice balls, okay?" He turned his back and walked towards the Noblesse library's exit.

"Huuh!"

Kuroko blew on her hands as she rub them against each other. The autumn leaves are already colored with red, yellow, purple, black, orange, pink, magenta, blue and brown shades. Her orbs roamed around the school's street, hoping to find a car. She's been there for minutes and the coldness is slowly overthrowing the warmth of her body. She was about to walk towards the school's entrance when someone suddenly hugged her from the back.

"Tetsu-chan~" Momoi chuckled and cuddled her.

"M-momoi-san." She looked at the latter and bowed. "Domo."

"Oi, Satsuki! Why did you suddenly—" A dark blue headed person went out of the tower's entrance and found his orbs locked at the person who is hugged by Momoi. "T-T-Tetsu!"