Chapter 16

"Minna, I have an announcement."

Everyone except Akashi stopped running and assembled in front of a bench, where a certain teal head lady is sitting. Beside her is a pinkette that was holding a folder and an envelope. Kuroko, then, took some towels that are lying near her and gave the them each. "Otsukare."

Her eyes went to a certain red head that is still running.

"Tiring, as always-ssu!" Kise said as he wipe his sweat using his jersey. "And we just finished taking our exams! This is cruel-ssu!"

"Stop your whining like a bitch, Kise. It's annoying." Aomine said as he scratch the back of his neck and yawned. His eyes went to the envelope that Momoi is holding. "Ah, it's here, huh."

"Aomine. Cover your mouth when you yawn. It's disgusting-nanodayo." Midorima fixed his glasses as he glare at the tan-skinned person.

"Shaddap, Midorima." He said with his lazy tone.

"Hmm. Murasakibaracchi, not curious-ssu?" Kise said when he saw Murasakibara walk away from the group.

"Hmm~ Don't care~ Not interested~" He said with his lazy voice. He suddenly went back and sat beside Kuroko. "Kurochin~"

"Here. New flavor." Her orbs then looked at the emperor that has been doing perfect shots since a while ago. Murasakibara took the maiubo with his eyes twinkling. He swiftly pulled Kuroko to his chest and rested his chin on her head. He hugged her in her waist.

"Aaah! Murasakibaracchi! That's unfair! Me, too-ssu!!" Kise said with his crocodile tears and jumped to the two but was sent flying when Aomine pushed him.

"O-Oi, Murasakibara! What are you trying to do?!" Aomine said with a glint of pink on his cheeks.

Everyone's bricking stopped when they heard a ball that hit the ring but still went inside. Seijuro-kun?

Their eyes went back when they heard someone cleared her throat? "Where shall I start?" Momoi asked everyone with her closed eyes smile as she open the envelope.

"Geez, just announce it as always, Momocchi! I wanna know if Aominecchi is still below me-ssu!"

"Hah! Stop joking, Kise! I'm above you! I'm sure of it!" Aomine smirked at him. "You just got lucky last time!"

Kuroko felt that she is being swayed, making her feel a bit nauseous. "Kurochin.. feels soft~"

"S-soft..?" Aomine blushed.

"Neeh, neeh, Kurokocchi, let me feel too-ssu!" Kise said, reviving from his place.

Both of them stopped talking when a scissor made its landing near their feet, creating a small hole in the floor. "Daiki. Ryota. Run around the.." The two gulped. School? Boulevard? School gym? Noooo! They cried inwardly. They'll be running for hours if they are assigned there. "..court." Both of them sighed in relief.

"Hai/-ssu!" They said in chorus then started running inside the court.

"250 laps."

"WAAH?!" Aomine and Kise said with their horrified faces. "You're not serious, right? Akashi?" "H-hai-ssu! That's—"

In seconds, they saw the two running around quietly. Kuroko glanced at Akashi that was holding a scissor in his hand. He motioned Murasakibara to let Kuroko go. The latter didn't seem to move, so he glared hard at him, making Murasakibara place Kuroko in the bench and stand. Kuroko, then gave a towel to the red head. "Otsukaresama, Seijuro-kun."