Chapter 15

Heyaaaaah~

Uhh.. This chapter will be a little, very very little and a bit inappropriate for other people.. So.. >__>

"It's punishment time."

Flustered, Kuroko squirmed from the red head, but, failed. "W-what did I—?!"

She blushed furiously when she felt the latter's warm lips on her's. Her eyes furrowed when Akashi bit her lower lip gently, asking for an entrance. With her free hands, she tried to push him off of her, but failed because the latter caught her hands and swiftly pinned them above her head. She felt him smile victoriously on her lips.

Nibbling Kuroko's lower lip, Akashi slowly pushes himself into the latter's inside, gaining access to her mouth. His eye twitched when he felt Kuroko challenge him for the dominant place. Amused by the latter's out of character approach, he sucked at the latter's tongue, making her moan in annoyance. He let it go, parted ways and stared at the latter. A smirk is written on his face when he saw Kuroko's expression. Right when Kuroko was just about to open her eyes while panting, Akashi kissed her again with his full throttle mouth, surprising her. "M-mhp!" Because of the sudden attack from the redhead, Kuroko couldn't do anything.

Akashi roamed his tongue in her insides, touching every inch of it. He shifted himself to deepen his kiss, making the latter moan. Thinking that he raped Kuroko's mouth too much, he started to move to her chin, then to her neck, leaving trails of kisses to every part of it. "Haah.. S-seijuro-kun.." She bit her lip to suppress the voice that comes out of her mouth.

Her face is red with beads of sweat. Her voice is low and husky. Her eyes are moised and dim. Her breathing is ragged. Akashi smirked at the sight. He, then, resumed his kisses. From her neck down to the hollow of her collar bone then up to her earlobe. Kuroko gasped and shuddered. Those places of her body are not always in contact from other people's touches, making them very ticklish. "S-seijuro-kun.. Please stop.." She's panting and her strength seem to have left her. I have to stop this before I lose my mind.. Kuroko suddenly felt a weird sensation when Akashi kissed her at a certain spot, making her moan loud.

Akashi stopped and looked at the teal head. "Looks like I found your soft spot." He gave a devilish grin and lick his lips slowly, making Kuroko flush. "Hmm.." His smile is not the usual one. He kissed that part and lick it. He bit it lightly, making Kuroko move her body forcefully. Akashi kissed it again, but this time, he sucked it long. "There. A mark stating that you are mine."

"S-seijuro-kun.." Kuroko started to lose her mind because of the sweet pleasure that Akashi has been giving her. N-no.. I can't.."Y-you can't.. D-do that.."

Using his free hand while the other pinning Kuroko's hands, he slid through the latter's shirt and started to caress her back. Kuroko, surprised from the sudden touch of the cold fingers of the redhead, gasped and tried to free her hands from the latter's grasp. She heard the latter click his tongue, making her stare at him.

"Don't move, Tetsurin." He resumed his kisses as he started to skillfully caress her back, scratching it a bit that made her groan from pleasure. Bit by bit, she started to like it. T-this is bad.. The way she feels now is weird. Mixed emotions. Her body seem to be of another person, longing of Akashi's touches. More..