Chapter 11

A/N:

HI~~ Sorry for not updating for so loong~ >.< Having hard time :( Anyway, I'll be calling Tetsurin as Kuroko now. XD

"I'll be going first."

Kuroko sighed as she walked towards the school's entrance. Akashi drove by himself to the school and left her when she was having her meal. She didn't want to go to school alone because she can't handle a lot of people. It's not as if I'm being noticed, though..

"Aah! I'm hungry!" "Eeh? Wanna go to the cafeteria for a bit?" "Su—"

"MINNA~! GOOD MORNING!"

She winced when she heard a familiar feminine voice that was being broadcast in the school's outdoor speakers. M-momoi-san..?

"It's Momoi-san!" "Aah! Momoi-sama's voice! What a great morning greeting!" "What's going on?" "Some kind of event, I guess?"

Kuroko looked at the students that are having chat with each other. Hmm.. So Momoi-san is popular.. No wonder..

"HOW ARE YOU? DID YOU SLEEP WELL? WHAT IS YOUR BREAKFA—"

"Momoi! What nonsense are you broadcasting-nanodayo?!" A voice is heard at the background of the broadcast.

"Ahhh! It's Midorima-sama!" "Are they fighting?" "Aaah! His voice is cool as always!" Kuroko sweat dropped when she heard her schoolmates fangirling about Midorima. He is also popular, huh.

"Eeeh? Midorin, don't be stingy~" After that, a loud bang of door and noises is heard from the speakers." "A-e-eh?"

"Students of the Vorpal Swords Academy, we, the student council, would like to inform you about an important announcement that will be held at the school theater."

A weird yet cold sensation ran down her spine. That voice.. She roamed her orbs around the students who stopped gossiping and fangirling. Huh?

"K-kaichou.." "I-it's Akashi-kaichou.."

Wow, polar reaction. She said as she continued to walk.

"A-eh? W-what? A-ah! P-please proceed to the theater, neeh~" She heard everyone sigh in relief when they heard Momoi's voice through the speakers.

"Theater, huh?" "Yes! The whole Generation of Miracles!" "They said that it is important." "Told you it's a new event!" "Aah! I get to see the whole Generation of Miracles!"

What's going on?

Good thing Midorima-kun set this phone up last night.. She thought as she held her new smartphone. She accessed the map of the school and got to the school theater without any problem.

She went pale when she saw a huge crowd of students pushing themselves to the theater. Violet auras formed around her. Too.. much.. people..

"Yo!" Kuroko staggered when someone suddenly hit her at her back. She looked at the person and stared at him with deadpan face. "Ohayo!"

"Please don't do that again, Ogiwara-kun. I'll get mad at you."

"Wow. You and your monotone voice. Scary, scary~" He said, mockingly, and placed his arm around her shoulders. "Come. The Miracles will be announcing something. You don't want to get punished for being late, right?"