[PROLOGUE]

"(Y/N) is such a kind person, but why would they befriend someone like

"(Y/N) is such a kind person, but why would they befriend someone like... me?"

3 YEARS AGO

Gyuhwan was on the floor, panting heavily with blood dripping out of his mouth and onto the wet, cold floor. He felt like he could pass out at any moment, but held onto himself long enough to see his saviour, (Y/N).

"Ooooh, who's this?" Seongbin chuckles, pointing at the figure standing in front of him.(Current Height - 1'2) standing in front of him. "Why's someone like you trying to protect someone like Gyuhwan, the school outcast, huh?!"

(Y/N) didn't say anything, they stood their ground, a small glow could be seen radiating from their eyes, freaking Seongbin out.

"Ugh! Just, knock them out already! Teach them a lesson!" Seongbin demanded, he was somehow intimidated by the student.

Sanggwon tried to grab a hold of (Y/N) for someone else to beat them whilst they couldn't move, however, when he ran in to grab them, they swiftly dodged out of the way and put a leg out directly in his path, tripping him over.

Seongbin flinched and took a step back in fear, (Y/N) slowly approached him, never breaking eye contact, until Seongbin was cornered. "Let me make this real clear for you," (Y/N)'s eyes turned red and began to glow, scaring Seongbin even more. "Attack Gyuhwan again, and I'll gouge your eyes out."

Seongbin slowly walked around (Y/N), then he ran off to the nearest exit, screaming "Monster" before slamming the door shut. (Y/N) turned to look at Gyuhwan, who was on the floor, grabbing his stomach in pain. "... You can't go one day without getting bullied, huh?"

(Y/N) picked up Gyuhwan as if he was a piece of paper and slowly and took him to the nearest hospital, paying the hospital bills for Gyuhwan then leaving. "I feel bad for him..."