[CHAPTER 6]

"Ahh, this place brings back sweet memories..." (Y/N) reminisced, taking large breaths. "Watching Sanggwon trying to hit a bullseye was the most entertaining thing I've ever seen." They chuckled.

"Oh yeah, Shinyeong," (Y/N) remembered, raising a finger and smirking. "I don't know about you, but I think Sanggwon has a little crush on you."

Shinyeong looked over at (Y/N) surprised. "What?!"

"Yeah! He literally blushed and called you awesome when you hit all of those bullseyes!" (Y/N) laughed. "Ever wondered why he never attacked you directly?"

"What's so funny?!" Shinyeong asked aggressively, (Y/N) shot a smug smile directly at her.

"Oh, it's nothing," (Y/N) stated, looking at Shinyeong directly in the eyes. "Except for the fact that if Sanggwon's still alive I'll tell him that you like him."

"YOU BETTER NOT!" Shinyeong yelled, causing (Y/N) to laugh even harder, to the point of wheezing.

"Ok! Ok! I promise not to." (Y/N) stated after regaining their breath, putting their hands up in defeat.

The group had navigated their way over to the archery, using their phones as flashlights, although quite cautious.

"Anyways, Shinyeong, slice open a shotgun shell, and stab the pellets with an arrow." (Y/N) instructed, Shinyeong nodded as Gyuhwan handed her a shotgun shell. She placed it on the floor and slowly cut into the shell with her knife.

The green pellets came tumbling out, one by one, until the inside of the shell was an empty void. Shinyeong pulled out an arrow and carefully held a pellet in place, then she stabbed the pellet, causing a green liquid to slowly pour out.

The liquid's pouring slowly got faster and faster as Shinyeong stabbed deeper into the pellet, until the pellet spewed the liquid all over the arrow

The liquid's pouring slowly got faster and faster as Shinyeong stabbed deeper into the pellet, until the pellet spewed the liquid all over the arrow. She did the same thing with her remaining arrows and pellets.

"That took a..." (Y/N) looked at Shinyeong's last arrow, slowly stabbing into the pellet. "Very long time."

"At least it should be worth it, if the green liquid is the creature's weakness." Gyuhwan stated, with his shotgun aimed at the archery's door, not letting anything in.

"(Y/N), if this stuff actually doesn't affect the creatures I swear to god I will kill you." Shinyeong declared, raising up a finger, which was covered in blood. "I cut myself so many times to do this."

"Well... I have no promises whether it will work or not." (Y/N) warned, putting their arms up once again. Shinyeong looked at them in frustration. "BUT! It's the only thing in those pellets, right?"

"I'll trust you for now." Shinyeong responded, (Y/N) put their arms down. "But, who should we test this on, to make sure it would work?"

 "But, who should we test this on, to make sure it would work?"