[CHAPTER 19]

"(Y/N)?" Gyuhwan questioned as he looked into his backpack.

"The one and only... I think?" (Y/N) replied, they looked around, to see darkness. "Hey, where even am I?"

"You're in my backpack. I put you in there when your body... exploded?" Gyuhwan explained. (Y/N) tried their best to nod their head, which failed miserably.

"Okay. But, could you pull me out? It's a bit cramped in here and I can't really regenerate in these kind of spaces." (Y/N) asked as a tentacle came out from their neck and scratched their head.

"Okay-" "Wait." Shinyeong grabbed Gyuhwan's hand before looking into the bag. "You. How are we sure you're not gonna kill us when we pull you out the bag?"

"Damn... I always knew you were stubborn, but damn-" Shinyeong pulled out one of her arrows and pointed it above the bag directly on top of (Y/N).

"Answer me. Or I'll kill you." However, (Y/N) didn't flinch.

"Fine. I have no intentions of killing you. If I did, don't you think you would've been killed by now? I mean, you can see that I can still manifest harmful tentacles, right? And, I hope Gyuhwan explained this, but I've helped you kill 2 of those things so far. The reason I couldn't kill the second one is because YOU destroyed my body." (Y/N) said with a low growl.

"I know better than to let monsters like you run free." Shinyeong grunted.

"Shinyeong. I've been like this way... WAY before I met Gyuhwan, and I can tell you that I wont kill you. If I had murderous intent, you would've been dead back at the school, with everyone else!" (Y/N) explained impatiently. "And, I know that you're in a sticky situation right now, so if you don't pull me out and let me help you, you're as good as dead."

"Gyuhwan-" Shinyeong looked up at Gyuhwan, who nodded his head, and she responded with a sigh. "Fine."

Gyuhwan reached into the bag and grabbed (Y/N)'s head before pulling it out and putting it on the floor next to the bag. Then, Gyuhwan reached back into the bag and pulled out a set of clothes before putting them on the floor, putting the shirt's collar on (Y/N)'s neck.

"Thank you." (Y/N) said as their body quickly regenerated, the bones grew out first before the muscle fibres and skin crawled over the bone. After a few seconds, (Y/N) was as good as new. The clothes readjusted to fit (Y/N).

"I'm glad you knew that I would regenerate in the clothes. It would've been awkward if you didn't." (Y/N) explained as they wiped their head. "Anyway. What's the situation? What's currently happening?"

However, none of them noticed Gyuhwan's nose bleeding until they heard him stumble over, using his shotgun to hold himself up. "Gyuhwan!" Shinyeong yelled. "Your nose... It's bleeding!"

"It's... It's already started." Gyuhwan stated with his hand over his nose and mouth.

"Started what? What do you mean?" Shinyeong asked, obviously confused about Gyuhwan's situation.

"Zero... I have to help him." Gyuhwan explained as he wiped his nose.

"What?"

"Only Zero can stop it." Gyuhwan shakily stood up using his gun as support. "Zero... must not die!!!"

 must not die!!!"