[CHAPTER 21]

"Ack... AGH!" (Y/N) cried out in pain as their monstrous form melted into a steamy pile of useless flesh which soon dissolved. "AGH!" They fell to the floor in pain as the tentacle began to absorb more and more from their body.

"Strange. It doesn't feel as if I'm gaining anything from you." One sighed as he released the tentacle and walked up to (Y/N) on the floor. "You always were the strange one, Eight." One stomped on the corpses head, causing it to explode blood all over Seongbin's frightened figure.

One turned to Seongbin with a monotonous expression. "Now. I overheard what Samshik was saying..." One slowly inched closer to Seongbin as he crawled backwards in fear, "You're stronger. Is that true, Seongbin Yu?"

Seongbin gulped, but no answer was given. "Okay then. I hope you know that any future torture you may endure is your own fault." Seongbin stood up, with a large smile plastered onto his face. One gave a questioning look as Seongbin began to laugh like a maniac, expressing his desire to kill anything in his path.

Then, he began to run at One, with his body bulging all around. He was faster, and more stronger.

One took a step back and attempted to attack Seongbin with 2 regular tentacles from both of his arms, but they were cut through instantly and Seongbin continued to run at him. One looked at Seongbin in surprise as he was punched and sent flying into a nearby tree, but he recovered quickly.

"Your physical abilities have skyrocketed." One shook his head and sighed, "But it's not enough to kill me."

Seongbin continued running at One, indulging in his newfound powers. Running blindly at the threat in front of him as if he was a careless child.

"Checkmate." One stated.

Suddenly, Seongbin was restrained by several tentacles coming up from the ground. "ARGH! WHAT'S THIS?! THEY COME FROM THE GROUND TOO?!"

"Seongbin. Your judgement is over." One leaned in front of him, "Now, don't mind if I do...

" One leaned in front of him, "Now, don't mind if I do

*STAB*

Suddenly, it began to rain

One's eyes were wide open as he looked down at his chest, to see a hole that went through the other side. He then looked up to see all of his tentacles destroyed and Seongbin nowhere to be seen. He fell to the floor in pain as the hole slowly began to close.