[CHAPTER 1]

It has been a couple of years since the incident, the one where Gyuhwan was saved by (Y/N) from Seongbin for the first time, a lot has changed since then

(Y/N) was now a school outcast, Seongbin was just unable to let go of his past, no matter how hard he tried it always resurfaced, and so he made (Y/N) a school outcast to hide the past for a little longer.

Gyuhwan Han was still bullied, however, it was usually in private and when (Y/N) wasn't around, but they did sometimes manage to step in at times, not as much as they used to. He was also now friends with (Y/N), their relationship was a bit like his and Shinyeong's in the past, however, he didn't have feelings for them.

 He was also now friends with (Y/N), their relationship was a bit like his and Shinyeong's in the past, however, he didn't have feelings for them

"Hey, Gyuhwan, I heard we're roomies with Seongbin and Chanhyeok, the ones who bully you." (Y/N) discussed, Gyuhwan's face turned into a one of worry.

"Oh no, I forgot about t-that..." Gyuhwan wept, (Y/N) patted his back with a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, they probably wont try anything with me there," (Y/N) explained, Gyuhwan smiled a little bit. "Just, try to stay close to me, I know what they do when I'm not around."

Gyuhwan nodded his head with a smile and they continued walking over to school, more confident then before. Gyuhwan pulled out his phone a couple of times to message 'Crew', he and (Y/N) had met a few times, (Y/N) didn't really understand Crew half of the time due to his nerdy interests. (Y/N) hated school.

The two had made it to school and walked into their class, the whispering from the bullies could be heard immediately, agitating (Y/N) but they tried to keep their poker face.

(Y/N) sat down at their desk and slouched over, sighing. They turned over to see Gyuhwan, being bullied, by getting disgusting pictures either drawn on his clothes, desk, or arms. Sadly, he had to just let it happen, he wasn't big enough to fight and he didn't have a lot of self esteem.

As soon as the teacher entered, all of the bullying had ceased, at least that's what (Y/N) thought.

The bullies had been making people with art skills, mainly Porky, draw pictures on paper, then Seongbin would stick it onto Gyuhwan's back. To be honest, they weren't that good, or funny.