[CHAPTER 5]

"I didn't want them to see this."

(Y/N) quickly dashed in front of 'Mira' and punched her in the stomach, sending her flying, however she stood up almost uninjured.

"What...? Why are you doing this?" 'Mira' questioned, as tentacles came slithering out of her body. "Why are you trying to save the lives of these human beings?"

"I just like observing them." (Y/N) replied. "However, unlike some monsters, I don't kill them for fun."

(Y/N) turned their right hand's fingernails into long, thin and sharp tentacles and he raised up his arm, stretching the tentacles out longer and longer. 'Mira' attempted to run at them but (Y/N) swung their arm down, slashing the creatures stomach and knocking her far back. These tendrils soon retreated.

The second she stood up, a tentacle came from the ground and it attempted to stab the creature, but she swiftly dodged it and attempted to stab (Y/N) with her tentacles.

She expected (Y/N) to dodge, but they didn't. They stood still as the tentacles punctured their stomach, she tried to fling them away but her eyes widened when she realised that they had tentacles lodged far into ground giving them balance, and also a lot of opportunities to attack. The tendrils she had sent retreated back to her.

Several tentacles shot up from the ground, some slashing 'Mira' but they were all mostly in random positions. The creature smiled and ran at (Y/N), they didn't do anything but stand there.

"I see..." 'Mira' hummed sadistically, grunting when she got stabbed in the arm. "You may be powerful, but from what I've seen, you don't move much do you?"

(Y/N) sighed and the tentacles in the ground retreated back into their legs. "You're not worth it."

"What did you say?!" 'Mira' barked, running even faster at (Y/N). Once she got in range she sent the tentacle coming out of her head rushing directly to (Y/N)'s skull.

But, before it could hit them, tentacles came out of their back and pushed them away. (Y/N) turned their arm into a tentacle once again and began rushing to 'Mira'. 'Mira's' tentacle coming out of her head retreated.

"... Thanks for exposing my weakness." (Y/N) stated as they continued rushing 'Mira' attempting to stab her, but she kept dodging. "Thank you for helping me notice it."

'Mira' growled and kept on dodging until her back collided with the side of a building, (Y/N)'s mouth grew a small smile as they stabbed 'Mira' directly in the chest and flung her in the opposite direction. The wound began to steam.

"What..." Mira muttered, standing up and looking down at her chest. "Why isn't it as fast at healing...?"

The creature looked up and saw a dark figure in front of her, with bright, flashing red eyes. She grunted as the chest wound slowly healed. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, glanced in a different direction before staring back at 'Mira'.

'Mira' began rushing towards (Y/N), using her tentacle leg to fling herself forward. (Y/N) quickly manifested tentacles coming out of their legs and burrowed underground. They soon appeared behind 'Mira'.

"I thought you were a monster." (Y/N) sighed, tentacles shot up out of the ground and restrained 'Mira', one wrapping around her neck and tightening rapidly. "I never thought the big, bad monster would be a headless chicken."

On cue, her next exploded and her head flew off of her body and rolled away. (Y/N) glanced at a strange direction before quickly running over to the crashed van, and took Gyuhwan's shotgun. "Sorry Gyuhwan, but I'll need this."