[CHAPTER 6.5]

[TESTING - Variant Abilities]

(Y/N) could be seen, standing in the middle of a spacious testing room, still coated in the colour of white.

They were being tested, tested on how far their abilities could go.

A couple of wooden targets were rolled into the room, and planted at a distance away from (Y/N), then they allowed (Y/N) to attack.

In an instant, all of the wooden targets were destroyed and (Y/N) could be seen with several tendrils coming out of their body.

The old targets were rolled out, and new ones were rolled in, the same rule applied except that (Y/N) couldn't use the same attack twice.

Their arm tensed up until purple veins could be seen popping out, then the creature ran towards the targets.

They swung their arm, managing to hit a couple of the targets with a punch.

Then, it turned it's fingernails into long, thin and sharp tendrils and whipped the remaining targets, destroying them instantly.

On closer inspections, (Y/N)'s eyes were a faded red void of nothingness.

[TESTING - Variant's Forms]

Surprisingly, this creature cannot change it's form. Also, it is unknown whether it can manifest a tentacle from it's skull.

However, unlike the other variants this one has a skeleton, human organs and human DNA.

But, it's able to manipulate it's protein into a part of it's body to provide more strength. However, this causes the rest of the creatures body to become weaker except for the part which is full of protein.

It grows like a normal person.

When we first discovered it, it looked like a child. In it's six years of being here, it now has the physical appearance of a 15 year old.

It's current height is 145CM. But for some reason, this creature doesn't have an accurate weight.

[TESTING - Venom]

Venom has proven to be effective against this creature, but it's head isn't able to be destroyed by the liquid.

It is unknown why this is.

Despite the downside, if the creature looses it's body -from venom- it cannot regenerate for about an hour or two.

[TESTING - OVER]