[CHAPTER 25]

"Gyuhwan! Go!" (Y/N) yelled, stretching an arm in front of Gyuhwan and Shinyeong, blocking One from them

"Gyuhwan! Go!" (Y/N) yelled, stretching an arm in front of Gyuhwan and Shinyeong, blocking One from them. "But, (Y/N)--!" "Gyuhwan." (Y/N) turned their head to face Gyuhwan. "Listen. Take Zero's body, give him a proper burial. Then, meet up with Ms. Kim and run as fast as you can away from here."

"(Y/N)--" "GO!" (Y/N) yelled, Gyuhwan flinched before picking up Zero's body and running, Shinyeong trailing behind him. "There, One. You got what you wanted. Now you're in the room with me, alone."

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡." One sighed as he stared at (Y/N). They tilted their head in confusion, "What?" One lowered his head. "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭?"

(Y/N) took a deep breath before responding, "I don't know--" Before they could finish their sentence, their head had been blown off. "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫, 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."

Despite the damages, the head instantly grew back. "Well, I'm sorry. What did you want me to say?" Two tentacles come out of (Y/N)'s shoulders and stab One through his neck, then they swiftly lift up, severing One's head from his body. Then the tentacles retreated after dropping the head onto the ground.

One's body fell to the floor lifelessly. However, it slowly crumbled away and a black and crimson flash illuminated the room. Then, One stood up as if he hadn't been damaged at all. "𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤."

(Y/N) looked on in shock. "𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬... 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲." Several tentacles slithered out of different parts of One's body and they all began to repeatedly stab (Y/N), turning them into nothing but bits and pieces.

After a few seconds, (Y/N)'s body instantly grew back. "𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐭𝐨𝐨." One sighed and looked down. "𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞." One then looked up again and stared deeply into (Y/N)'s eyes with a devilish smile. "(𝐘/𝐍). 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞."

"I don't want to join you." (Y/N) explained with a serious face. "You'll just use me as a pawn, like you do with everyone else." A tentacle began to creep out of (Y/N)'s back. "And you know... I don't like..." The tentacle shot straight at One. "...being used!"

(Y/N)'s face turned to surprise as One blocked the tentacle. A black forcefield was in front of him and he had his arm stretched out. The damage to the forcefield was minimum, as it only gained a few scratches from the attack. One glared at (Y/N).