Chapter 3| Players

"Wake up sleepy head!" Someone shouted in my ear.

I groaned turning over.

They shook my bed.

"Stop it." I groaned.

Then they pulled my blankets from me. My legs instantly felt cold. And I curled up into a ball. I was only wearing shorts and a sports bra, but like I cared. My eyes slowly opened to see piercing blue eyes.

"Get out." I shouted trying to pull my covers back over me but failed miserably.

Tucker broke out in laughter.

"Your rude." I growled.

"Your not much of a morning person are you."

"I am when I get to sleep in." I hissed.

"Well if you sleep in you won't have anytime to get ready for school, sweetheart." He said in a baby voice.

I instantly didn't like him. I don't care if he is using his player ways on me either. I hated this guy.

"You know you could always just join me." I smirked patting the empty space beside me.

He smirked back.

"You know I might just take you up on that offer." He said falling down next to me.

I rolled over onto my side so I could face him and he did the same.

"Who gave you the job to come wake me up?" I asked trailing my finger down his arm.

His smirk never left his face.

"I did. I figured it was the least I could do."

And before I could say or do anything else I was on the ground with a swore butt.

"What the hell!" I hissed rubbing my sore bottom.

Tucker sit got up laughing.

"Oh darlin' you don't know who your messing with." He smirked.

I glared at him.

"You know I'm starting to not like you." I growled.

"Same here, Princess." He said strolling over to the door.
"By the way, you look like shit when your just waking up."

I rolled my eyes getting up from the floor and going to my closet. I had unpacked last night and It didn't really take me long since I didn't really have much. Becca had already decorated my room with a new vanity, bedsheets things like that. I pulled out a pair of ripped blue jeans and a neon green shirt that said Aero across it. Slipping them on I walked over to the vanity. I put my contacts in and pulled out my straightener and makeup. Looking at my phone for the time. 6:36 I didn't even realize when we had to leave for school. I didn't even really wanna go, but this was all part of Rob's plan of giving me a new life and all.

I grabbed my bag and phone heading outside. I looked around the hall. There was no one in sight. I remembered Luke was across from me. Walking over and knocking on the door it opened to Layton shirtless. I smirked staring at his abs, making sure he noticed I was too.

"What do yo- oh Sage." He said standing up straighter.

"Is this not Luke's room?" I asked folding my arms over my chest and pulling out my bottom lip.

Layton pointed to the door next to him.

"Huh, must of heard wrong." I mumbled.

Layton smiled.

"What did you need?" He asked walking back into his room.

I walked further in following him. His room was full of guitars and posters, music everywhere.

"Help finding my way to the kitchen. I'm not really use to this big of house."

Layton chuckled.

"I'll show you." He slipped on a shirt and jacket grabbing his keys and bag walking out in the hall.

"So if I get lost in this high school I can just call you and you will come help, right?" I asked as I
followed him through the halls.

"Sure will." He smiled holding out his hand. "Give me your phone and I'll put my number in it."

I smiled happily placing it in his hand as he lead me to the elevator. Yes this place had an elevator, guess they didn't want to have to walk up and down the five sets of stairs all the time.

I pressed the elevator button.

"There you go, call me if you need anything and I'll be there." He smiled leaning up against the elevator.

"Good that makes this whole new high school thing a bit easier." I smiled stepping closer to him so our arms brushed up against each other.

"Oh." He said looking down at how close we had gotten.

I smiled, knowing this was one of the easiest tricks in the book. Making them lose there words. The doors to the elevator started to close and I was about to close the space between is when a voice cried 'wait' and a hand was stoping the door. I moved back but didn't make space between us.

Ryder walked in finishing putting on his belt.

"Slept in again, buddy." Layton asked finally coming up with words again. He reached over and messed with Ryder's hair

He glared at Layton then smiled at me.

"Hey Sage."

"Hi." I replied smiling back.

Once the elevator stopped I followed Ryder out and he lead me to the kitchen where I was handed a plate full food.

"So, Sage you'll be riding with Jackson, Nick and Tucker since you are all in the same grade I figured they can show you around. Plus you might have some classes with them Becky said as she sipped on her coffee.

"Great." I replied taking a seat at the table and eating the food.

I was excited to get to know Jackson me Nick better but not so much Tucker. I could care less about him. But I followed those three out to the car anyway. Leaning that Layton and Luke drop of Ryder at the middle school before they