Bonus Chapter

"You all packed?" Becky asked as she hugged me one last time.
"I think so." I replied looking down at my bags. "Thanks so much for letting me stay."
"Any time dear I'm sorry bout Layton."
"It happens." I waved her off even tho I felt a tug of pain at the sound of his name.
I hugged Luke next.
"If I even smell a whiff of beer on your breath when we video chat I'll come over her and whip your butt."
He laughed.
"I'm sure you will." He laughed squeezing me tight.
Then to Ryker.
"When your big and famous remember our epic love story."
"What love story?" I asked.
"Ssh, no one needs to know."
I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Alright Ryker."
"Who's gonna play the piano with me when your gone?" Jarod asked.
"Can't Layton." Mark said.
"I'm not speaking to him." Jarod said.
"Listen Jarod, I know Layton and I are over but his your brother and I'm just some girl you knew for a few months."
He wrapped me in a huge hug.
I gave Mark a quick hug and kissed Payton on the cheek.
"Where's Nick and Tucker?" I asked.
Becky looked around.
"I know Nick is with Layton but Tucker." She trailed off.
I sighed turning to face Wyatt. I was so glad to see him but I wish Tucker was here to say goodbye. Wyatt opened the door for me and I climbed in as he went around to the driver side. I waved to the William family as we drove out of the gates.
"You really like him don't you?" Wyatt asked.
"Who?" I said turning my attention to him.
"Tucker. He really likes you."
"Ya well it's complicated." I sighed staring at the airport that was ahead of us.
He chuckled.
"Well I'm sure if you love him ask much as he loves you, you can work something out."
I rolled my eyes. Wyatt just wanted me and Tucker to get together so he can be related to Tucker.
"You just want to be related to Tucker."
He laughed.
"Ya I do."
I smiled.
"I wish he would of said goodbye tho. I mean if he loves me why not say goodbye."
Wyatt just shook his head as he pulled up to the airport and I grabbed out bags while he went to park, meeting back up with him. He was super taller I only hit his shoulder. He had dark brown hair and brownie colored eyes. We went threw security and they checked our bags when I heard my name being called.
"Jade! Wait."
I turned to see Tucker running after me. He ran threw the lines of people and threw the security making the metal detecter go of. I smiled at how in perfect this moment was.
He came up to my panting and holding a small box.
"Here." He said.
I thought it was funny how no security guards dragged Tucker out. Everyone watched. It was kind of cliché. I opened the box to see a necklace. It was gold chain and a plain circle at the bottom, but inside the circle it said. 'Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.'
"Don't forget me." Tucker said as I looked up at him.
I wrapped him in a hug.
"Never."
I planted a quick kiss on his lips pulling away and staring into his green eyes.
"Jade we kind of have to go." Wyatt said from behind me.
I looked around at the people staring.
"I guess I got to go." I said clenching the necklace and looking up at him.
"Aren't you gonna say goodbye?"
He smirked.
"Never say goodbye, Goldie Locks."

So the end..

I hoped you enjoyed the story, and please go read some of my others. Thanks. ;)