Last Author's Note

So I'm not completely done rewriting all the chapters, but I did finish up like 4 chapters. There are a lot of changes that I made, so I do suggest you read my new version of Itachi's Daughter with the title "Finding My Way". I already posted the prologue and will be posting the first chapter next week since I got a bunch of essays to work on and projects. I'm really behind in work so I won't be online for a while. Hopefully you all understand. 

Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone who's supported me while I wrote Itachi's Daughter. I know I'm a really slow updater. But once I get back on track, I promise that I will be updating regularly. So I hope you enjoy the new version. Personally, I think it's gonna make a whole lot more sense, considering I made Emiko a bit Mary Sue in this one, and her abilities were pretty random. In the new version, i got the plot down, and I'm gonna make sure that anything seem really random. 

So, again thanks. This version will still be up since I don't have the heart to delete something I worked on for the past year. And I love looking back your comments. They always make my day. So I guess that's it really.

This is Yoru/Yume, over and out.