Ch.4: Did you know you Have Duckass Hair?

Kakashi: Yo Cherry what's up? *Waves while reading his Icha Icha Paradise book*

Me: I need you to say the disclaimer.

Kakashi: Can't too busy. *Sits on the couch still reading his book*

Me: *grabs the book and summons fire in her other hand*

Kakashi: *gasps* You wouldn't?!

Me: *places fire hand closer to the book* Try me.

Kakashi: NO!!! FINE! Sakura_blossom21 does not own Naruto, the plot, or any of the characters that are in this story except for Emiko-chan, Kyoko-san, Emiko's teddy, and more that may be added. They belong to Masashi Kishimoto and TV Tokyo. NOW GIVE ME MY BOOK!

Me: Thank you. *Tosses Kakashi the book* Hentai.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Emiko's POV

Beap! Beeaap! BEEEAAP! BEEEEEAAAAP!

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock and snuggled myself deeper into the blankets. My eyes snapped open when I realized something.

I don't own an alarm clock.

I sat up in my bed and turned to my left to see Kakashi sitting on the ground clutching the top of his head. I could already see that a bump was growing. I snickered as he groaned in pain. Hidan's sadistic ways were beginning to affect me. I snickered again and jumped out of bed and kneeled in front of Kakashi. Smiling at him, I allowed green chakra to wrap around my hand. I moved Kakashi's hands away from his bump and began to heal it. As I was doing so, Kakashi was just staring at me with fascination. Once I healed the bump I smiled and let the green chakra dissipate from my hand.