Itachi's Daughter (Story info)

Emiko Uchiha is the daughter of Itachi and Kyoko Senju-Uchiha. Itachi and Kyoko were best friends who soon became lovers before Itachi killed the clan, leaving Sasuke the sole survivor. Emiko was born 4 years old before the Uchiha Massacre, but during her birth, Kyoko -her mother- died due to her body from a illness that she had, leaving Emiko motherless. Itachi raised her in secret for 4 years, and kept her away from civilization. After Itachi leaves for the Akatsuki he brings his daughter and they live with each other for another 4 years of her life until she is sent to go on a mission with her father and Kisame. While on the mission she is captured by the Konoha Nin and is forced (or convinced) to stay there until Itachi brings her back home. She meets Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and the rest of the rookie 9 when she stays at Konoha. Read to find out what happens to her in the future.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, the plot or any of the characters that are in this story except for Emiko Uchiha, Kyoko Uchiha, and Kou-kun (Emiko's teddy bear) and more characters that may be added. They belong to Masashi Kishomoto and TV Tokyo.

A/N: This story is a re-written version of my previous "Itachi's Daughter" fanfic. To those who have read that fanfic then I am truly sorry that it was suddenly deleted. I was about to post the next chapter of that story when I saw that it was no longer there. I have some of the chapters saved on my computer but for the first 10 chapters I posted I don't. So I'm sorry that it wont be exactly like my original one but I hope you enjoy this one. Oh and for a warning there will be some major changes in this story from my original one.