Ch.2: Konoha

Naruto: Hey Cherry-chan!

Me: Hiya Naru! Can you do the disclaimer for me? All you have to say is sakura_blossom21 does not own Naruto, the plot, or any of the characters that are in this story except for Emiko Uchiha, Kyoko Uchiha, Kou-kun (Teddy Bear) and more that may be added. They belong to Masashi Kishimoto and TV Tokyo.

Naruto: Uhhh... sure thing. So um... Cherry-chan doesn't own... me, the plot, and something else, except for Emiko. They belong to Mayachi Kishi... AHHH CAN'T REMEMBER! BELIEVE IT!

Me: *sigh* It's okay Naru that was good enough. I'll buy you ramen later.

Naruto: REALLY?! YOU'RE THE BEST! BELIEVE IT!

Hokage's POV

I sat at my desk behind piles of paperwork. I sighed and sat back in my chair. As Hokage I love my village and job, but the paperwork is a real toll on me. I took out my pipe from my mouth and puffed out a small cloud of smoke. I then leaned forward and began signing some more papers. As I read a mission report for an A rank mission, a puff of smoke appeared in front of me. I glanced up from my work to see an ANBU kneeling before me. I stared at him for a while before nodding. The ANBU stood up and cleared his throat.

"Hokage-sama, we have successfully captured an Akatsuki member. The shinobi is now in the torture and interrogation building being interrogated by Ibiki Morino." The ANBU informed me.

My eyes widened slightly when I heard that we have captured an Akatsuki member. I have heard many things from the other shinobi villages about the Akatsuki. The Akatsuki is an organization of S Rank criminals who have grouped together for unknown reasons. They were said to be very difficult to capture and spot, as they were ruthless shinobi who have astounding skills and very bloody pasts. All come from different shinobi villages, have turned rouge, and were shunned by their villages. They were keeping a low profile for a while and haven't been heard of or seen until now.