Ch.11: Bell Test and a Secret Revealed

Emiko's POV

I hummed a short tune as I made my way to the training ground. It was finally Monday, meaning that we were having the bell test today. The sun was already up in the sky showing that I was already late for the survival training, but after living with Kakashi for a while, I figured that he was going to be late anyway. So instead of getting up and leave to meet at 5, I woke up at 8 and got ready and left the house at 9 after waking up Kakashi and leaving him a nice cooked breakfast on the dining table. I giggled to myself as I thought about what happened this morning.

Flashback

I sighed as I placed the rest of Kakashi's breakfast on the dining table. Looking at the time, I could tell that Sakura and Naruto will not be happy that Kakashi and I are late. It's already 9 and we were supposed to meet them at 5. We left them standing there for 4 hours already, and from knowing them, they probably didn't eat any food either.

Walking upstairs, I went to Kakashi's room and knocked on his door. I stood there waiting for an answer to receive none. Sighing once again, I turned ther door knob to see if his door was unlocked. Luckily for me, it was. After quietly entering his room, I tiptoed to his bed and saw that he was still fast asleep. Poking him a bit did nothing to wake him up. Placing both my hands on his shoulders, I shook him a little, but all he did was swat my hands away and turn over on his other side. Grumbling to myself I grabbed the blacket and pulled it off of him.

I covered my mouth immediately after what I saw. Under the blue covers was a sleeping Kakashi wearing nothing but his boxers. I tried to stifle my giggling when I saw that his boxers were covered in puppies, dog bones, and paw prints. Shaking my head a bit, I smiled and walked into the connected bathroom. Grabbing the cup that was on the counter, I placed cold water in it. Walking back into the room, I saw that Kakashi had changed positions so that he was rolled up into a ball. Giggling to myself, i placed the cup on the ground by the bed. Making some hand signs, i watched as the water from the cup floated in the air, and grew into a ball of water about the size of a soccer ball. Moving my hands a little, the ball of water followed until it was over Kakashi's head. making one last hand sign, I watched as the ball of ice-cold water fell onto Kakashi.