Emiko Uchiha

Name: Uchiha Emiko

Meaning: Emiko - Child graced with beauty; smiling child

Uchiha - Fan

'Child Graced with Beauty of the Fan'

'Smiling Child of the Fan'

Nicknames:
Mi-chan, Miko-chan, Ko-chan, Emi-chan, and Hime-chan (Will be explained).

Age: 8

Height: 4"3

Eyes: Onyx eyes with silver and gold specks

Hair: Long, straight, waist length, raven hair. Bangs cut right above her eyes. Hair is usually tied up in twin tails.

Appearance: Slim figure, with a slightly chubby face, pale skin, and eyes filled with intelligence.

Rank: Revealed in the story

Elements: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightening, Crystal, Light, Shadows, Snow/Ice, Lava

Main Elements: Fire, Lightning and Wind

Other Skills: Medical ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, regular ninjutsu, puppeteer, etc. (rest will be revealed)

Family:
Uchiha Itachi - current status: member of the Akatsuki

Senju-Uchiha Kyoko - current status: dead

Uchiha Sasuke - current status: resident of Konoha

Uchiha Clan - dead (not all though)

Senju Tsunade - current status: alive but MIA

Past: Her mother, Kyoko, died while giving birth to her. Itachi is her father and takes care of her for 4 years before killing the clan except for his brother Sasuke. Sasuke is clueless that he is the uncle of Emiko. Itachi takes Emiko to the Akatsuki where they soon become a family to her. Pein becomes her grandfather, Kanon becomes her Grandmother, Deidara and Tobi becomes her brothers, and the rest become her uncles. (WIll be explained later.)

Likes: Her family, Konoha, rookie 9 and their sensei, Hokage, other shinobi, Kakashi and team 7, her teddy bear named Kou-kun, everyone in the Akatsuki (this includes Orochimaru), sweets, giving people nicknames, music, singing, training, playing with katanas and swords.

Dislikes: When the people she loves gets hurt, bitter and sour food, not having sweets, when Itachi is out on missions, being alone, Gai, Rock Lee, and having to hurt the one she loves.

A/N: In this fanfic Itachi kills the clan when he is 18. He was 14 when Emiko was born. Everyone else is the same age.