Ch.17: The Demon Brothers

DISCLAIMER

Me: I do not own anything except all the OC's that are mentioned and the changes to the plot. *pats Emiko's head affectionately* Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this update.

DISCLAIMER ENDED
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Emiko's POV

I smiled as I leaped from building to building towards the village gates. I couldn't help but feel happy for being given a C rank mission even if it could be a B or an A rank mission. It's been a long time since I've been out. I guess I just miss the feeling of adventure. I smiled at the nostalgic feeling.

Once I arrived at the gates I saw that everyone but Sakura was already there. I raised an eyebrow when I saw Kakashi leaning against one of the trees near the gate. 

I wonder how someone as lazy as Kashi-oji could get here before me?

I pouted when I saw that Sakura was going take longer than needed. Sighing I skipped towards the two men posted at the gates to keep me entertained.

"Kon'nichiwa, I'm Emiko Uchiha, who are you?" I asked.

The two men stared questionably at my sudden approach but nonetheless answered my question.

"The name's Izumo Kamizuki-"

Izumo had brown hair, and dark eyes. His hair was combed down and covered his right eye. He wore his forehead protector like a bandanna along with the standard Konoha shinobi outfit that goes all the way up to his chin and a flak jacket. From the way he stood I could tell that Izumo was a very responsible and serious shinobi. Between the two he was probably also the mature one.

"-and I'm Kotetsu Hagane kid."

Kotetsu had long, spiky, black hair and dark eyes. He had a strip of bandage running across the bridge of his nose and a coloured marking on his chin that was the same colour as his hair. He wore the standard attire of a Konoha shinobi complete with a forehead protector and a flak jacket. From the way he slouched a bit I could tell that he was the more carefree one of the two and wasn't that responsible.

"It's nice to meet you two." I smiled as I bowed.

The two blushed at my sudden politeness and respect towards them.

"H-hey kid, no need to bow. Were only guarding a gate, it's nothing special, and please you can call me Kotetsu-san or something." Kotetsu reasoned as he waved his hands in front of himself.

"Though I don't agree with Kotetsu about our job, you really don't have to bow Emiko-chan. You can also call me whatever you want." Izumo said.

Nodding I thought for a but before looking at them again, "Then Tetsu-oji and Zumo-oji?"

The two nodded smiling at my nicknames to them.

"Emiko, come on. We have to go now." I heard Kakashi call.

Turning I waved and yelled out, "Be there in a minute."

Turning back to the two I smiled before summoning two chakra stones from my scroll. Unlike most of the necklaces I have, these two were matching. One necklace was a black chakra stone that was pointed downwards in the shape of a crystal. On top of the stone were metal bindings that framed a yin yang symbol. The stone hung from a circle chain. The other necklace was the exact same thing exempt white.

A/N Picture on the side/top of what their necklaces look like --->

Handing over the white necklace to Izumo and the black necklace to Kotetsu I explained how the chakra stone worked.