Sp #1: Giving is Better than Receiving (Christmas)

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER! THIS IS A SPECIAL. THIS DOES NOT GO WITH THE STORY LINE!

Emiko's POV

I smiled at my reflection as I twirled around to admire my appearance. I was currently wearing a red silk dress that was tight around my torso and flowed down loosely to just above my knees. The dress had long, puffy sleeves, that tightened around my wrist. I wore a red poncho to match my dress. It had a fluffy embroidery along the edge of it and a fluffy collar. The poncho closed up using a white ribbon with two pompoms on the ends.I was wearing knee high white socks, black doll shoes, white silk gloves on my hands, and a red Santa hat on my head. My hair was out of their usual pigtails and flowed down my back.

Smiling, I gave one more twirl and ran downstairs. I stopped at the top of the stairwell where I could hear the chattering of my friends. I grinned and slid down the banister while holding onto my hat. At the end, I flipped off and bounded into the living room.There I saw all of my friends. The rookie nine were here along with their senseis, and team Gai were all sitting and talking amongst themselves. Sadly, the Hokage was too busy and couldn't make it.

"Merry Christmas minna!" I shouted gleefully.

"Merry Christmas Emiko!" Everyone shouted back.

I grinned again and jumped onto Kakashi's lap. I heard him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let's open the presents!" Naruto yelled eagerly.

"Matte Naruto, we still have to hand out the gifts." Sakura scolded.

Naruto pouted but nodded non-the less.

I jumped out of Kakashi's lap and ran back upstairs where I kept all the gifts I made. Yes, I made all the gifts I'm giving away. I believe that a gift made by ones self is a true gift from the heart. Of course, I locked them in the chest that was at the foot if my bed since a certain silver haired jounin couldn't help but try and take a peek. As I stood in front of the chest, I undid the seals that I placed on it for safekeeping. Once the last seal was undone, I opened the chest with the key that was securely around my neck. I giggled when I saw all the presents.

Grabbing a scroll, I placed all of the presents in it since there was quite a lot. Smiling, I ran back downstairs and plopped down on Shikamaru's lap.

"Okay, since everyone is here now, lets hand out the presents." Sakura said.

Everyone nodded and quickly walked around the room handing out the presents, eager to open their own. I just sat quietly wanting to give their presents separately. When everyone was done, we all returned to our places with piles of gifts in front of us.

I stared at the pile of gifts that was on front of me. I wondered which one I should open first. Then I saw a small silver box with a blue ribbon on it. I reached for it and opened it up. Inside was a silver chain with a charm on it. The charm was a red kanji symbol for fire. Grinning I proceeded to open the rest. It seemed that everyone got me a charm for my bracelet and others also got me another present with the charm.

This is what everyone got me.

Kakashi - a scroll on lightning and fire Justus and a blue lightning bolt

Sakura - a white kimono with pink sakura petals dancing across the bottom and a pink sakura petal charm.

Sasuke - a kimono that used to be my mother's at my age and an Uchiha crest charm.

Naruto - ramen coupons for Ichiraku and a fox charm

Asuma - some kunai and shuriken and a triangular charm with the twelve-guardian symbol on it.