ch 2

~Time skip- 3 years ~

I quickly mastered my vector Manipulation cursed Technique as years went by, I also have a passive reflection shield as Accelerator does. Generally, there are a lot of limitations with my cursed Technique but with the system drawback removal function, I made my cursed Technique as strong if not Stronger than Accelerator's ESP, I didn't have to worry about brain damage, I even found that I can use something called Reverse cursed Technique, with that I can now constantly set the vector field active along with keeping my mind fresh after I acquired parallel processing skill since reverse cursed Technique can even Regenerate severed limbs although due to the upgrade in power. I also found that whenever I use cursed energy, it leaves residues. I don't know how to deal with it but observation didn't give me a problem after that. I also Practiced renewal taekwondo, I can't destroy mountains but I can surely destroy concrete blocks with my leg power.

Hmm, I can open another 2 mid-tier Gacha tickets now, since I used many points to remove the drawbacks of my Technique, the system buys and open 2 mid-tier  gacha tickets

[ Cursed energy (vast), vector Manipulation (ESP)]

Are you kidding me?!!! Sigh, why in the hell am I getting the same type of Rewards.

[ Host, the rewards are given according to your subconscious desire]

Yeah, yeah, I know. These are not bad since having an ESP isn't that bad if anyone can cancel my cursed Technique, I can still use the ESP.

Again, I felt Increase in my cursed energy.

" Onee-chan !!!"

I was tackled by a hug, luckily I deactivated my vector field before any damage happens. Patting the head of the only person I had any contact with within the orphanage, I sighed

"Yuki-chan, please don't appear like that. I already told you what would happen if something suddenly hit me "

" Hehe~, sorry but see, I also got power just like you said "

Yuki created an ice crystal in hand.

" Woah, ice Manipulation huh. You got talent Yuki-chan but for now, don't tell it to anyone. Okay, you know only a few people have powers like us "

" Hai! I will listen to you, Onee-chan!!"

I squeezed the cheeks of cute Yuki. In this world, everyone has cursed energy but only a few people have enough cursed energy to see curses, even fewer people have Techniques. I observed discretely how some people can see curses but they ignore them with fear which easily states that not all are blessed with Techniques, not that I care. 

Yuki is one of these rare people, her being able to possess a Technique is proof of it. She could see curses since she could talk, nobody believed her but I did after I gained huge cursed energy.  Once a strong curse attacked her but I slaughtered it saving her. From that moment on she is attached to me, she was younger than me by a year. Seeing the Technique with elemental sight allowed me to comprehend her Technique and now even I can use it but I shouldn't say that out loud. I know once the supernatural society of this world finds out about my existence, I will already have a bounty on me. No matter how strong I am, I am still a mortal so, I shouldn't act carelessly.

These years my hair slowly turned deep red,  just like my eyes. I liked it to be honest although this brought trouble to me since I'm already anti-social in my Orphanage, the only reason I'm not in any problem is that I conduct myself well.  Children started to fear me due to my 'demonic' appearance. I just couldn't get enough of their stupidity nonetheless they are still children. The only one who is always with me is Yuki, she's my ....follower and admirer.  I can see her devotion to me. Well, considering no one believed her since childhood and me Saving and believing her might have affected her.