ch 18*

Over the next few days, Akane began to do her research on Compound V during the nighttime and went to school during the daytime. As an immortal, she doesn't need sleep.

Frankenstein as ordered killed the guardian that is secretly protecting Akane from the shadows.

Her father seeing the guardian's death as a threat to his daughter's existence, immediately shifted to another prefecture nearby in a few days, settling in a new mansion.

She is sure he will appoint another guardian for her soon when Frankenstein will enter the scene.

Akane just warped her whole lab to the new mansion with her kaleidoscope.

She did expect such a reaction from her father, knowing he is an analytical man, he even appointed various self-defence instructors for her. After a few days of shifting to her new mansion, Akane found a new surprise.

"Akane, dress up properly darling. We have a party to attend this evening" Akane's mother mentioned.

"Oh, Alright" Akane initially didn't think much of it.

However, later that evening...

"Welcome to our humble  Yaoyorozu residence, Mr Aoki, Mrs Aoki"

'Right.... Yaoyorozu's are like thirteenth or fourteenth most influential family in Japan. They would of course try to gain favour from mother and father. I remember no particular event or anything of importance happening this time of the month. They must have gotten information about our shifting'

Akane gave a formal greeting and left the adults. The party is being conducted in a huge space behind the mansion, there is even a huge ass pool.

In a corner where the kids are playing while one of the servants is keeping an eye on them due to the presence of the young lady of Yaoyorozu family.

Some random kid asked, "Hey, what's your quirk Momo?"

Momo "I..can create things"

"That's lame, look! I can control electricity!!" another random kid replied while tiny sparks appeared from his hands.

"Woah! That's soo cool!!!" The random girl in the group spoke with admiration.

Momo is having a very difficult time talking to the other kids. She is more intelligent than them so, they can't understand her if she speaks in a too sophisticated manner,  and she can't keep acting childishly either. But being the humble girl she is, she is trying her best. Although calling her power lame does sting a bit.

"If you call her power lame, then you guys and girls don't have good wit"

Every kid including Momo heard a melodic voice when they turned, every kid gasped including Momo to see such a pretty girl with luscious red hair. She's so pretty that they are in awe of her beauty.

The kids came out of their stupor and became discouraged by her words when a pretty girl like her said that.

This event caused adults nearby to notice Akane, even they are surprised at how cute Akane looked. Few adults that recognised her looks began to whisper to others.

'Right, I've been avoiding this with zetsu until now. Whatever' With that thought in mind, Akane went to the kids section, picked a fruit salad and was about to leave but stopped when she saw Momo.

Momo is still in awe of the beauty. She could tell the pretty girl in front of her is from a very rich family. Her demeanour, even her dress speaks of her top standards, even though she felt inferior but she still decided to speak with her