ch 29*

I researched the resources I have, according to the system. It should give me the jump in power I need.

After I became a Titan, my energy reserves spiked once more, they increased by quintillion times, but it is still not enough, except for my magic circuits. They are still broken beyond repair but it's fine.

I decided to go to the world of Naruto next. It's the place for me to finally become a God.

I gave the chief slave a beacon which will warn me when the task I gave to them is finished.

It's time for me to leave this world. I opened a portal to another world, I erased my presence while entering it.

Now should be after 2 years of the nine-tailed beast's attack on the leaf.

Hmm, with my red hair and the amount of potential I hold  Konoha is the safest place they'll think I'm somehow I'm Uzumaki. This is kind of a double-edged sword but it is kind of okay, the other villages lack something but Konoha has the best techniques and everything about it is best except for maybe people. I can easily turn myself into a kid and brainwash some passersby who are entering Konoha.

Now then, let's see for potential candidates to absorb. Uchiha should be absorbed for sure, then I can absorb Kaguya clan members, a Hyuga, Uzumaki and Senju. oh! while I am at it, I should absorb an Otsusuki on the moon. It will complete the otsusuki bloodline. 

I teleported to the moon and read the Memories of every being searching for the main family branch member. Finally, finding a woman from the main branch, I absorbed her.

Teleporting to hidden mist, I searched for Kaguya clan member finally finding a member I absorbed her. Searching for Hyuga and Uchiha is easy, I found a random Hyuga member on a mission and shin from one of the Orochimaru labs  I absorbed them, but before absorbing shin, I unlocked his M.Sharingan by manipulating his chakra in the brain. On the way, I found an Uzumaki. Although she is not a shinobi, I know her bloodline will be useful.  Then, searching for a Senju is borderline impossible.  It is best to go search for Zetsu clones that are injected with Hashirama cells, just to be safe, I absorbed hashirama cells I found in one of Orochimaru's labs. Finally absorbing it, I combined the different chakra and DNA into one with the branching skill of Gluttony and let it create a chakra pathway system for my body, while the new combined chakra flowed through the body, my body also changed. Chakra is being produced but the system automatically and I can feel complete control over it. The reserves are massive.

I can already feel the third eye while my normal eyes turned into Byakugan.  I created a mirror and observed the changes. I can see 6-tomoe Rinne-sharingan in its forehead and 2 Byakugans instead of normal eyes, it seems my hair also turned white. I willed my body back to my previous self, I like my Red hair and Red eyes.

I closed my third eye, and just then I felt a Dimensional pull,  I allowed it.  The next second, I can see the sage of six paths looking at me.

Hagoromo Otsusuki " Welcome chi-"

I Didn't let him finish, I held my hands out and "Gluttony"

A purple swirl appeared absorbing him before he can even understand what is happening, I absorbed him, and my byakugan turned into Rinnegan, I can even deactivate it. Hmm, maybe I should have done it with hamura Otsusuki. I quickly went to the moon and absorbed hamura's chakra, along with the Tenseigan of the Moon.  Now, I can feel another 3-tomoes in my Rinne-sharingan. I also felt my upgrade in Byakugan into Tenseigan. although, I'm sure I can also use Byakugan on command. My chakra reserves once again Increased tremendously.

It seems Hagoromo's Rinnegan ability is his dimension like Kamui and creation of all things.  My Rennigan ability is  'Space-Time Domination', I  can nullify any and all spatial or temporal abilities, the other one is Time-stop. I also awakened base Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan, which later upgraded into Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan due to me absorbing Shin after unlocking the full potential of his eyes.