ch 24*

I am currently leaning against the walls waiting outside class 1A, where girls and boys with the best potential reside. The most deadly of them are only five in my book. Momo, Tsuyu, koda, mina and Hagakure. These are the main 'heroes' I want in my company. They make excellent 'stealth ops', though I won't be appointing Momo in it.

"Akane.."

"How's the surprise, Momo?"

"A..Are y..you a..also j..joining hero cour-"

"Shut it, you already know I'm not into hero stuff. I'm only here to create an image for myself to develop my company"

She immediately came near me and put her hands over my mouth. Although, due to me being very tall, she had to raise her hands all the way up. I'm surprised, she didn't grow taller like in canon. She's just 5'8 while I'm 6'3, in canon, I remember her being closer to 5'10 or was I mistaken?

"Sshh! Don't say such things here of all places"

I grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to me, I bend to her ears and whispered" Oh~, is that concern I see on your face~"

"Le...Le..ave m..me, I..Idiot"

It is her first day, so I let her go. A little teasing is refreshing.

"Anyway, let's go inside"

When we both entered the class, half of the class is present, I was surprised to see Bakugo here, but more than that, it seems I have damaged his right hand that day too. He is using a prosthetic but it looks like a normal hand.

I heard gasps from the people but one attracted my attention.

I didn't lay my eyes on anyone and sat in the front seat. However, my thoughts are on the anomaly I sensed earlier, releasing a lot of lust from the moment I entered the room. I can already read his thoughts, he also sat in the infamous protagonist seat.

'Oh my God! Who is this world-class beauty!!! I never saw her in the show!! Wait, this might be an AU of BNHA or Is she a reincarnated person like me? No, that God told me nothing about other reincarnators, I must be special, Yes I'm the Overpowered protagonist of this world!..She's goddamn sexy. Good thing I choose Uchiha shisui's template too. hehehe~I will make her the main wife of my harem along with Momo, ochako and other waifus of the show. Soon, that girl will be doing a lap dance for m-'

When I heard Momo's name, my killing intent soared but I ordered C-moon to knock him out. C-moon immediately slammed his head into the table making him unconscious.  

Most of the class except me, todoroki, bakugo and momo checked upon him. Mina took him to the infirmary.

White hair, red eyes and enhanced beauty along with Uchiha bloodline, a name that means Dragon king from the records. Sounds like a perfect fan fiction protagonist for me.

So, there are others like me out there...but this one....a God gave him powers. I should kill that God when I'm strong enough. I used my technomancy powers and found his records, he lived his life in the US, and recently joined U.A. to pursue a hero career. So, that's why he doesn't know me. Family-wise, his father died in his childhood, currently, he is living with his mother and sister.

It seems, he is really serious about the harem, he already made his mother and sister 'love' him. He already made them his bitches. From the looks of it, he has shisui's powers along with Deadpool's regeneration, but on official records, he mentioned his quirk as Sharingan and chakra.

Sigh~, I would have left him alone but he just had to lay his eyes on Momo and me. I will show him true despair~i will kill him slowly from the inside~I will break his soul first, then I will break his body~