Disclaimer##Violence and Abuse Warning

"Domain expansion: tree of life"

The surroundings changed and a white glowing tree emerged surrounded by nature and green colosseum surrounding them like a barrier trapping the father and daughter magical beasts pair.

"Don't worry, you won't die here. Oh no! even if I rip the brains out of you, you can still live~, now shall we begin ~?"

Inside the tree of life domain. We can see a woman lying naked on the grass. She has a funny expression on her face while a puddle of blood and other liquids can be seen around her crotch and on the floor.

Then, there is another corpse or more like a soulless body that is alive, kiroko the father beast is lying down with his spine and other body parts like brain, tongue, liver, fur etc are lying all over the place while the shell of the kiroko is still intact, he is still alive being connected to the white glowing tree, he truly cannot die, at least physically.

Akane tortured kiroko physically first, then she restored his body to the perfect state. After which she r*ped his daughter in front of his eyes. This went on for hours before she broke him completely both mentally and physically. During the process, she also broke the daughter making the daughter her b*tch.

Akane can be seen lying naked on the ground as her chest is rising and falling while she has a blush on her face. The daughter beast still in human form went down towards Akane's crotch but didn't dare to touch her. She looked at Akane like a dog begging its master. Akane looking at her slave understood what she wanted. She patted her head gently

"Wait for a second, my dog~, you will get what you want~but remember, you should take it all in, otherwise there will be punishment, understood~"

"Wuw! Wuw!"

Akane didn't even bother to learn the name of her slave and commanded her to only reply in barks which the slave is following remarkably.

"Mm~, good. Who would have thought that plowing is better than scissoring? I did a good job absorbing sukuna and gaining metamorphosis"

Akane used the technique and grew a dick of 10 inches, the slave who was broken was about to take it in but Akane didn't wait. She pushed her dick all inside her slave's mouth and began face fucking her roughly.

After one more round of pleasuring herself. Akane finally began to cum by breaking the throat of her slave apart by plowing the dick in her slave's mouth which tore apart the slave's mouth killing her.

Blood gushed apart from the split opened mouth which didn't land on Akane due to the vector barrier.

Akane watched everything is bliss and retracted her d*ck.

"Sigh~, now I feel a lot more relieved"