ch 13*

Rose already felt the presence of hisoka, understanding it, Hisoka revealed himself.

"Oh my~, isn't it the undefeated rose~?"

Rose sighed, she already know where this is going.

"So, you want to fight me?"

Hisoka was surprised, nonetheless, his gut is telling him he knows her. He smiled creepily and said "well~, it seems you already know me~"

Rose removed her disguise revealing Akane making hisoka realize how she knows him.

"Oh~, I never thought you would create a hatsu to disguise"

"It's just for fun, anyway have you seen Gon and killua?" Akane got straight to the point, she can kill hisoka if he annoys her but he is required...for now.

"No, but I know they will come here"

"Even I know that. Anyway, if you excuse m-"

Hisoka attacked her not letting her complete the sentence. However, the attack didn't reach her. When Hisoka's punch landed near Akane's face, it immediately got reflected turning his fist into a bloody pulp.

Hisoka didn't know what happened, he went into a state of shock even if it is for a split second.

Akane smirked " oh hisoka~, I'm completely out of your league but since I need you for my plans, I will forgive you. Here, I will even heal you"

Akane used reversed cursed technique on Hisoka. he is needed for Gon's development. She also plans to devour Gon when he makes the contract with Nen for maxed out physical stats and aura. Even if it is inferior to post-rose Meruem, a 'little' power is still power.

Hisoka is surprised to see his hand get regenerated and thought 'a support type hatsu and a counter type hatsu? And what more surprises is she hiding?'

" don't worry, I won't kill you. Not exactly, I don't have any reason to kill you unless you give me one"

...

At the base of kukuroo mountain, a car arrived. From the car, a beautiful woman stepped out.

"That costs a total of 20,000 jenni miss"

Akane smiled "here"

The driver immediately left. Akane continued her travel to the top of the mountain. 

She already reached the 200th floor. She decided to spend some time in heaven's arena to increase her physical strength, stamina and endurance. They are already off the charts due to rabbit quirk but once she gained aura nodes, it received a boost. So, she spent her physical training in the heavens arena for three months. She even saw Gon and killua but she didn't interact with them.

Akane stood in front of the testing gates of the zoldyk mansion.

Guard "Do you need something, miss?"

Akane " Yes, I would like to know if Illumi is here or is he on a mission?"

Guard "Master Illumi is here"

Akane" Very well"

Akane directly went to the testing gates and pushed all the seven gates. With her current strength, she can lift 4,000 tonnes easily, pushing some 100 tonnes isn't even a task for her.

The guard didn't stop her, his instincts are screaming danger when she is near.

The butler didn't stop her either, They already got informed that she opened all 7 gates and is powerful. When she reached inner area of mansion, Gotoh escorted her to main mansion.