Patience - 10

Luisa and Isabella had not left Mirabel's side since Casita fell and it had been three days. She had taken a nasty hit to the head and Julieta had guessed she would be out a few days due to a possible concussion. The town had come out to help rebuild Casita and the first thing they did was build a room for Mirabel to stay in.

Julieta normally would have stayed by her daughter as well but Bruno had disappeared for ten years and she wasn't about to let him slip away again. Pepa felt the same way and the three of them stuck together while helping rebuild. They cried happy tears several times during this time and laughed as well as poor Bruno was not used to all the sun and remained under his bucket to prevent sun burn.

Antonio loved his tio and laughed at his fun behavior but he understood because the rats had told him everything. Their family was complete again and Mirabel was set to wake up any day now. He had helped collect extra moss after his tia Julieta tended her injuries in case any more was needed. But he had faith his Mirabel would recover and bounce back quickly because that's just who she is. She doesn't let anything get her down for too long and always has a smile on her face even if it is a small one at times. He loved her and she loved him! Antonio wasn't the only one to love Mirabel unconditionally though. The whole family felt that way and planned to be by her side every step of her recovery.

Abuela loved all of her family as well just not unconditionally. Mirabel opened her eyes and she saw that she was loving them based on how much their gifts were helping the town. She had pushed Mirabel aside no matter how hard she tried to please and she was crushed when Mira told her this. Alma (Abuela) had been trying to think of ways to make it up to her family while Casita was being rebuilt as she was too old to be of much help. Her family was broken because of her and she only now saw the Mirabel had been the one to hold them all together.